Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Pigeons wearing tiny MAGA hats released in downtown Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pigeons wearing tiny MAGA hats released in downtown Las Vegas

LAS VEGAS (KVVU) -- An anonymous group called "P.U.T.I.N." said it released pigeons wearing tiny Make America Great Again (MAGA) hats in downtown Las Vegas.

Group members told KVVU-TV they strategically released the birds on Tuesday, a day before the ninth Democratic debate in Vegas.

One of the pigeons was spotted wearing a small orange hairpiece while the others donned MAGA hats. The group called the pigeon release an "aerial protest."

The group said its mission was inspired by the 1970's Cold War Operation Tacana in which "the CIA explored the use of pigeons equipped with tiny cameras to spy on Soviet sites of interest."

Members said their group's name P.U.T.I.N. stands for "Pigeons United To Interfere Now."

https://www.kptv.com/general/pigeons..._FOX_12_Oregon

So, are they mocking the idea of Russian collusion, or protesting because they think it's ongoing?
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      So, are they mocking the idea of Russian collusion, or protesting because they think it's ongoing?
      I believe the former. They released them the day of the Democrat debate to tick off the Dems.

Comment

How do they get the hats to stay on?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          I believe the former. They released them the day of the Democrat debate to tick off the Dems.
          They're likely the same bunch that released a bunch of pigeons in December in Las Vegas this past December

USA Today: Pigeons wearing tiny cowboy hats are flying around Las Vegas and people have questions

ABC News: Pigeons wearing cowboy hats are roaming Las Vegas, and nobody knows why

New York Times: Someone Is Putting Cowboy Hats on Pigeons in Las Vegas

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It’s not all fun and games:

LAS VEGAS, NV—Local pigeon Claude Beaker was proudly wearing his new MAGA hat in downtown Vegas.

"The economy is good, and there's lots of leftover bread crumbs and stuff for us pigeons," Beaker told reporters. "Trump has some personal moral failings, but the economy is doing well, and that's what matters for the fowl members of society."

But sadly, just a few hours later, Beaker was brutally attacked in broad daylight by the dreaded domestic terrorist group Pigeon Antifa.

https://babylonbee.com/news/pigeon-w...-pigeon-antifa
            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
              It’s not all fun and games:

LAS VEGAS, NV—Local pigeon Claude Beaker was proudly wearing his new MAGA hat in downtown Vegas.

"The economy is good, and there's lots of leftover bread crumbs and stuff for us pigeons," Beaker told reporters. "Trump has some personal moral failings, but the economy is doing well, and that's what matters for the fowl members of society."

But sadly, just a few hours later, Beaker was brutally attacked in broad daylight by the dreaded domestic terrorist group Pigeon Antifa.

https://babylonbee.com/news/pigeon-w...-pigeon-antifa
              Clearly in this case AntiFA means Anti-Fowl Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                Clearly in this case AntiFA means Anti-Fowl Americans.
                Pigeons aren't... Nevermind. No need to ruin the joke.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment