Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Russia 2.0 (Or 2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia 2.0 (Or 2020)

Here we go again, a ready made excuse why they couldn't beat Trump...

Washington (CNN)The intelligence community's top election security official delivered a briefing to lawmakers last week warning them that the intelligence community believes Russia is already taking steps to interfere in the 2020 election with the goal of helping President Donald Trump win, three sources familiar with the matter tell CNN.

Last week's briefing, led by election security official Shelby Pierson and first reported by The New York Times, addressed the overall picture of Russia's efforts, including hacking, weaponizing social media and attacks on election infrastructure, one of the sources said.

The briefers said Russia does favor Trump, but that helping Trump wasn't the only thing they were trying to do as it was also designed to raise questions about the integrity of the elections process, the source added.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/20/polit...020/index.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Wouldn't you'd think that if this was a legit threat, the goal of intelligence would be to keep this under wraps and not publicize it like this?

I'm kind of glad they're doing it because they're not only making it obvious that it's a sham at this point, but even the low information public will become jaded (if not already) of hearing about this charade over and over again. Except of course the unhinged TDS crowd, but I don't believe they represent the majority of the public based on the polls.

Comment

Donald Trump has been made an honorary Russian Cossack!

US President-elect Donald Trump has been made an honorary Russian Cossack.

In addition to his electoral victory being applauded on the floor of the Russian Duma, he has been welcomed into the Irbis Cossack group.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7413601.html

Russian Cossacks Strip Trump of 'Honorary' Status Amid Syria Threats

A Russian warrior clan has stripped U.S. President Donald Trump of his “honorary Russian Cossack” status and promised to burn his effigy in the wake of U.S. threats to target Syria with airstrikes.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2018/...threats-a61131

Comment

Cossacks are cool!

gettyimages-159945879-2048x2048.jpg
        Attached Files
        Last edited by seer; 02-21-2020, 12:02 PM.
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

I have it on good authority [the DNC] that the people in this video are Putin, Trump, and several Republican stooges, from way back in the day.

I am releasing this video here on Theologyweb. It's an exclusive.

Comment

This thread should be censored for Russian propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              I have it on good authority [the DNC] that the people in this video are Putin, Trump, and several Republican stooges, from way back in the day.

I am releasing this video here on Theologyweb. It's an exclusive.

From even earlier, here is some scenes from a fight between Trump, Bloomberg and Sanders when they were in their mid teens.

00000000000000aaa3ca3.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                Here we go again, a ready made excuse why they couldn't beat Trump...
                You've had Adam Schiff talking about Trump already cheating in the 2020 election for a couple months now.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  You've had Adam Schiff talking about Trump already cheating in the 2020 election for a couple months now.
                  Right, the old "we have to convict him now because of what he might possibly do in the future" routine.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Thing is, Schiff can easily be dismissed as partisan hackery. How do you dismiss intelligence?

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                      How do you dismiss intelligence?
                      You mean the same people who pushed the Russian dossier?

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                        You mean the same people who pushed the Russian dossier?
                        What do you make of it though? All kidding aside, it sounds like our own intelligence is actually trying to spark a civil war.

Comment

What do you make of it though? All kidding aside, it sounds like our own intelligence is actually trying to spark a civil war.
                          It sounds like the ruling class (deep state if you will) wants to get rid of Trump anyway possible.

Comment

At this point the story is still the standard 'anonymous sources told CNN/NYT that intelligence said that....'

In any case, Trump has purged the intelligence services to some extent.
                            Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                              At this point the story is still the standard 'anonymous sources told CNN/NYT that intelligence said that....'

In any case, Trump has purged the intelligence services to some extent.
                              The article linked in the OP is pretty specific about the sources.

Comment