Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia 2.0 (Or 2020)

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    How do you dismiss intelligence?
    You mean the same people who pushed the Russian dossier?
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqgC1tqifV8

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    You mean the same people who pushed the Russian dossier?
    What do you make of it though? All kidding aside, it sounds like our own intelligence is actually trying to spark a civil war.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    What do you make of it though? All kidding aside, it sounds like our own intelligence is actually trying to spark a civil war.
    It sounds like the ruling class (deep state if you will) wants to get rid of Trump anyway possible.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    At this point the story is still the standard 'anonymous sources told CNN/NYT that intelligence said that....'

In any case, Trump has purged the intelligence services to some extent.
    . Bloomberg, by comparison, may be the candidate that most of the Founders hoped would arise: a wealthy patrician, much like them, who would use his vast resources and influence to defeat what he views as disruptive elements in the nation’s political system.

5. Amen Ronson amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    At this point the story is still the standard 'anonymous sources told CNN/NYT that intelligence said that....'

In any case, Trump has purged the intelligence services to some extent.
    The article linked in the OP is pretty specific about the sources.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    From even earlier, here is some scenes from a fight between Trump, Bloomberg and Sanders when they were in their mid teens.

Attachment 42927
    Been watching too many Tazmanian Devil cartoons.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Then, of course, there's the latest bit of fake news that Trump offered Julian Assange a pardon if he would say that Russia wasn't his source of the DNC emails. Of course the mainstream media ran with headlines essentially accusing Trump of offering a quid pro quo if Assange would lie.

Former California Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher has denied that he acted on orders from President Donald Trump to offer Julian Assange a deal for a pardon, saying that he never spoke to the president about the offer. The Washington Post, Associated Press, Reuters, and other mainstream outlets all ran sensational headlines claiming Trump was directly involved, despite some of the reports acknowledging Rohrabacher’s denial.

Rohrabacher’s claim calls into question accusations made earlier this week by a Wikileaks attorney who alleged that Rohrabacher was acting “on instructions” from President Trump to offer clemency to Assange if he confirmed Russia wasn’t involved in leaking Democratic National Committee emails during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Mainstream outlets including The Washington Post, The Guardian, Reuters, and the Associated Press ran with the initial allegation, printing sensational headlines implicating President Trump, even though some of them acknowledged in their reporting that Rohrabacher denied he was following orders from the president.

In a recent interview with Yahoo News, Rohrabacher said his goal in meeting with Assange in 2017 was to find proof to support the unsubstantiated rumor that slain DNC staffer Seth Rich was the real source of the DNC leak, not Russian agents. He said that he never spoke to President Trump about the proposed deal.

“I spoke to Julian Assange and told him if he would provide evidence about who gave WikiLeaks the emails I would petition the president to give him a pardon,” Rohrabacher told Yahoo! News. “He knew I could get to the president.”

The former congressman wrote on his personal blog earlier this week that “there is a lot of misinformation floating out there regarding my meeting with Julian Assange.”

“At no time did I talk to President Trump about Julian Assange. Likewise, I was not directed by Trump or anyone else connected with him to meet with Julian Assange,” he wrote.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...-quid-pro-quo/
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Now I hate the Russians!

Bernie Sanders briefed by U.S. officials that Russia is trying to help his presidential campaign

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...gn/ar-BB10fJsL

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Wouldn't you'd think that if this was a legit threat, the goal of intelligence would be to keep this under wraps and not publicize it like this?
    No, it is the responsibility, the very purpose of the intel, to report their findings to Congress.
    I'm kind of glad they're doing it because they're not only making it obvious that it's a sham at this point, but even the low information public will become jaded (if not already) of hearing about this charade over and over again. Except of course the unhinged TDS crowd, but I don't believe they represent the majority of the public based on the polls.
    You're already jaded my friend in believing that Russia is innocent and that U.S. intel is a sham.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Now I hate the Russians!

Bernie Sanders briefed by U.S. officials that Russia is trying to help his presidential campaign

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...gn/ar-BB10fJsL
    Yep, they are trying to help Bernie because they think that a Sanders nomination will help put their man Trump back in the White House. Too bad Trump couldn't denounce the Russian efforts like Bernie did, instead of covering for them and denying it's happening.