Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Coronavirus Outbreak...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It spreads by droplets from a cough, and people touching contaminated surfaces, and then their face. That is why isolation stops the spread of the virus.
    You really, really don’t want this disease.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
    “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
      I think you have an extra zero.
      You're absolutely right... one extra zero. Thanks for the correction.

Comment

• Originally posted by little_monkey View Post
        You're absolutely right... one extra zero. Thanks for the correction.
        :) Much ado over nothing (come on... its funny! zero is nothing)

Comment

• Originally posted by simplicio View Post
          Here ya go....

The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Meh, 0! =1. Zero can still carry a punch...:

Comment

I forgot all about that!
              The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

I forgot all about that!
                Also X0 = 1

Comment

Zero factorial equals one? What next, a number multiplied by itself zero times equals one?? yeah right. That's atheistic science for ya. I'll take biblically based mathematics anytime, Pie equal a nice tidy three.

Comment

Also X0 = 1
                    0, it's not just for breakfast any more ...
                    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                      0, it's not just for breakfast any more ...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Zero factorial equals one? What next, a number multiplied by itself zero times equals one?? yeah right. That's atheistic science for ya. I'll take biblically based mathematics anytime, Pie equal a nice tidy three.
                        I'm sure that precision will enable you to build some amazing structures!

Comment

I'm sure that precision will enable you to build some amazing structures!
                          And he can even build them out of nothing!
                          "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Zero factorial equals one? What next, a number multiplied by itself zero times equals one?? yeah right.
                            Nope, not multiplied by itself.

n! = n(n-1)!

Let n =1

1! = 1(1-1)!=10!

Therefore, 0!=1

That's atheistic science for ya. I'll take biblically based mathematics anytime, Pie equal a nice tidy three.
                            It's not pie, but pi...

BTW, I'm not sure if Ancient Israelites ate pie... bread, yes; pie, not really...

Comment

• 1!=1x0!
                              I know that’s what you meant.
                              “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                              “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                              “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• I don't want to hear how Trump did not take this seriously early on (Pelosi From Jan 22, on Jan 31 Trump started to ban flights from China)...

Nancy Pelosi visits San Francisco’s Chinatown to encourage people amid fears of coronavirus

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was in San Francisco on Monday spending several hours visiting Chinatown to encourage people to visit the shops and restaurants there amid fears of the coronavirus.

Business in Chinatown has really slowed down over the last month, mainly due to concerns about the coronavirus.

Pelosi did a walking tour of the area starting in the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Shop.

She also visited several other businesses and talked to people.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...VQtMfuACaq69DE
                                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment