Page 19 of 396 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Outbreak...

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    You were insinuating that the CDC is trying to spread the virus on purpose. That is fear-mongering and panic-ridden conspiracy fodder.
    You were insinuating that people who knew false negatives were commonly associated with this virus and that people were infectious before, during and after symptoms accidentally released a woman back into the population too soon. That is idiotic, willful ignorance or both.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darfius View Post
    You were insinuating that people who knew false negatives were commonly associated with this virus and that people were infectious before, during and after symptoms accidentally released a woman back into the population too soon. That is idiotic, willful ignorance or both.
    So instead you believe the CDC is a satanic organization bent on destroying mankind by releasing a deadly virus to infect the public, right?

3. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Department Head
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    So instead you believe the CDC is a satanic organization bent on destroying mankind by releasing a deadly virus to infect the public, right?
    you'll have to forgive Darfious he some how belives the opposite of waht we are told in the bible Satan is greater then God.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    you'll have to forgive Darfious he some how belives the opposite of waht we are told in the bible Satan is greater then God.
    That's a pretty serious accusation. Does Darfius specifically say that?
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Banned
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    Is that really important here?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I don't know about that, but he does believe that satan and his demons have changed mankind's remembrance of history (the Mandela Effect) and that this is the "strong delusion" referred to in scripture.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I don't know about that, but he does believe that satan and his demons have changed mankind's remembrance of history (the Mandela Effect) and that this is the "strong delusion" referred to in scripture.
    Believing something like this doesn't mean that one believes Satan is more powerful than God. After all, Revelation 20:3 states that Satan might be allowed free to deceive for some period of time, but the end of Revelation makes clear that God is ultimately in control.

Darfius's behavior over time indicates that he seems to be what Paul would call a reviler, however, we should be clear not to ascribe specific blasphemies to him that he has not uttered.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Department Head
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    As MM said he believes that Satan is the author of Mandela Effect the /silly conspiracy theory he seems to have accepted hook line and sinker. Whereby Satan has managed to make everyone forget certain historical events and remember them differently he seems to think that God can't make sure people aren't fooled by it.

10. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Satan and his demons, the Mandela effect! Seriously people, you're all grown up now, snap out of it! The strong delusion, and apparently it is very strong, is your delusional belief in the existence of Satan and his demons.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    As MM said he believes that Satan is the author of Mandela Effect the /silly conspiracy theory he seems to have accepted hook line and sinker. Whereby Satan has managed to make everyone forget certain historical events and remember them differently he seems to think that God can't make sure people aren't fooled by it.
    But that does not equate to believing Satan is more powerful than God. Note the scripture I posted. Christians can and do believe that Satan is allowed to deceive people but that he will be stoppes on the end.