Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Spell Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spell Check

Recently I noticed that my spell check doesn't seem to be working. I only noticed it when my computer disconnected from the interwebz and when I got re-connected all the words that had been underlined in red were no longer underlined. When I right click on a highlighted word and click on "spell check" it shows that it's on but...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Recently I noticed that my spell check doesn't seem to be working. I only noticed it when my computer disconnected from the interwebz and when I got re-connected all the words that had been underlined in red were no longer underlined. When I right click on a highlighted word and click on "spell check" it shows that it's on but...
    Thanks for the help everyone but fortunately the problem seems to have righted itself.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I would have helped but the best I could have done was an "atta boy!".

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Thanks for the help everyone but fortunately the problem seems to have righted itself.
        Whut iz spl chek?

Comment