Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

To let my friends know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To let my friends know

I have outlived my 3rd prognostication of my death but in January two oncologists independently told me I have six months left. Already that is sliding a big and I think I will outlive my fourth prognostication of my death. lol

I am enjoying life, still debating these issues but elsewhere--at least it is to a new crowd. As I have said for years, no one should feel sorry for me, cause I don't feel sorry for myself. I have had this cancer for 16 years and should have been dead years ago. I doubt I will be back, but who knows. Take care guys.

It's good to see you.

God be with you in all the days ahead.

Come back and say hello once in a while!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by grmorton View Post
      I have outlived my 3rd prognostication of my death but in January two oncologists independently told me I have six months left. Already that is sliding a big and I think I will outlive my fourth prognostication of my death. lol
      Just keep on proving them wrong Glennn.
      Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
      MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

I pray God will allow you more time on this Earth with your family and friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          I pray God will allow you more time on this Earth with your family and friends.
          Ya know, ever since I've been getting to know my pastor friend, Bruce, even better, and he's in the final stages of life, I almost feel guilty asking the Lord to give him more time on this planet.

For his wife's sake, yeah, because he will be sorely missed. But he's so ready, and actually looking forward to being free from his really cool motorized wheelchair and other confinement.

It's tough.

Prayers for you, Glen - God's Will.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

God bless you Glenn, always appreciated your posts on this forum.

Comment

Had a great time having lunch with Glen and his son at his home. He still looks surprisingly undead. Took him a copy of Dr Bruce's book Thou Art With Me, and ate BLT sandwiches.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Had a great time having lunch with Glen and his son at his home. He still looks surprisingly undead. Took him a copy of Dr Bruce's book Thou Art With Me, and ate BLT sandwiches.
                Great to hear ... but, um, uh ... considering how that term is generally been used for the last couple decades...

An example of the undead

...you might wanna consider rephrasing that.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Great to hear ... but, um, uh ... considering how that term is generally been used for the last couple decades...

An example of the undead

...you might wanna consider rephrasing that.
                  I did.

Comment