Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump and the Coronavirus

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Your first link is busted, and your second link does nothing to refute the fact checks by Breitbart and the Associated Press.

And we do know why the US rejected the foreign made test kits:

Dr. Nicole Saphier told Breitbart News Daily on Friday morning that the reason the U.S. had rejected coronavirus test kits from abroad is that they had a 48% false negative rate, meaning sick people would believe, falsely, they were fine.

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...negative-rate/
    The reports I heard was that they gave a 30% false negative rate which would mean that nearly a third of those tested that had coronavirus would be told they were okay. That's worse than worthless -- that's downright dangerous.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

2. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    In any discussion of Trump and coronavirus we should include Executive Order 13887 signed by Trump back in September of last year.

In any case Trump was trying to talk about this back in January but the MSM/Democrats merely mocked him.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    In any discussion of Trump and coronavirus we should include Executive Order 13887 signed by Trump back in September of last year.

In any case Trump was trying to talk about this back in January but the MSM/Democrats merely mocked him.
    Either mocked him, or ignored him entirely because they had the impeachment circus to talk about.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    Donald Trump's record on the Coronavirus.

(1) Trump reduced the funding of the health agencies that would be involved with this type of disaster, and proposed 10% each of the next two years/.
    (2) In 2018 he disbanded the Pandemic Department.
    (3) He repeatedly minimized and ridiculed the Coronavirus and said it would go away 'quickly.' Sounds like the original Chinese response.
    (4} He held a campaign rally and exposed many including himself and the Mayor of Miami to the virus. The Mayor and others have the virus and he has so far refused to be tested.
    (5) He has constantly over estimated the testing available to the public.

. . . and worse.
    We know something is severely wrong when our media and politicians are trying to take political stands when there is a potential pandemic at hand. Hopefully, the people will rise above petty issues.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhitney View Post
    We know something is severely wrong when our media and politicians are trying to take political stands when there is a potential pandemic at hand. Hopefully, the people will rise above petty issues.
    The people are panic buying toilet paper. The social decline compared to a hundred years ago is obvious, and probably unstoppable.
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

7. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhitney View Post
    The focus of CNN's coverage has been trying to bash Trump at every opportunity. A study by the Media Research Center revealed that roughly 60% of those being interviewed were urged to criticize Trump (that doesn't include CNN reporters and analysts so the percentage is likely higher).

To give you an idea just how bad it is House Minority Whip Debbie Dingell (D-MI) chastised Poppy Harlow who anchors CNN Newsroom for her attempts to inject politics into the topic. After attempting to get her to criticize the selection of Vice President Mike Pence to head the coronavirus task force an exacerbated Dingell replied:

"You know what? I donít think this is a time to take shots... Taking cheap shots at people right now is not the thing to do."

Now anyone who knows anything about Dingell realizes that she has never shied away from making gratuitous low blows in the past so when she tells them that they're taking "cheap shots" that is really something.

It's about as likely as Adam Schiff admitting he lied about having a mountain of evidence showing that Trump colluded with Putin during the 2016 election.

It's about as likely as Bill Clinton keeping it in his pants.

And yet, there it was.

9. Amen NorrinRadd, Esther amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I think it was a CNN commentator who following Trump's announcement of drive-thru testing suggested that Trump hates people who don't have cars.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    Fixed.
    It id not go over anyone's head. Your response simply was meaningless.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeareís Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by demi-conservative View Post
    The people are panic buying toilet paper. The social decline compared to a hundred years ago is obvious, and probably unstoppable.
    This thread in not about the fools buying cases of TP and Paper towels.
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeareís Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    The focus of CNN's coverage has been trying to bash Trump at every opportunity. A study by the Media Research Center revealed that roughly 60% of those being interviewed were urged to criticize Trump (that doesn't include CNN reporters and analysts so the percentage is likely higher).

To give you an idea just how bad it is House Minority Whip Debbie Dingell (D-MI) chastised Poppy Harlow who anchors CNN Newsroom for her attempts to inject politics into the topic. After attempting to get her to criticize the selection of Vice President Mike Pence to head the coronavirus task force an exacerbated Dingell replied:

"You know what? I donít think this is a time to take shots... Taking cheap shots at people right now is not the thing to do."

Now anyone who knows anything about Dingell realizes that she has never shied away from making gratuitous low blows in the past so when she tells them that they're taking "cheap shots" that is really something.

It's about as likely as Adam Schiff admitting he lied about having a mountain of evidence showing that Trump colluded with Putin during the 2016 election.

It's about as likely as Bill Clinton keeping it in his pants.

And yet, there it was.
    Manure shotgun strategy that does not address the topic.

Frank