Announcement

Collapse

The Pulpit Guidelines

This is the place for quiet meditations and reflections. No debate is permitted, and we ask that the fact that this is a Christian-owned site be respected in that the majority of the spiritual reflections expressed here will be Christian in perspective. We ask that mediations that are blatantly unorthodox or contrary to Christianity not be posted. Respectful interaction and posting by those of other beliefs is permitted. Moderators are given wide discretion and latitude as to the appropriateness of posts in this area.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

On "Closing Church"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's available on YouTube if CP wants us to share the link publicly.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      It's available on YouTube if CP wants us to share the link publicly.
      PM me please

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        PM me please
        I've tried to copy the link to send it to you but I'm having trouble with it. I'll keep trying.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Where is it available?
          I watched it on his church's facebook page. Not sure if he wants that posted here on Tweb though.

Comment

Ours did pretty well considering it was the first time for some of our locations. We have our "mother church" and four satellites throughout the community. Biggest issue was the picture "freezing". Sound was good far as I could tell. Also we had little services for the children.
            Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
              I've tried to copy the link to send it to you but I'm having trouble with it. I'll keep trying.
              I sent it to him

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                I sent it to him
                Got it

Thanks.

But as I said in my PM I had forgotten that my headphones were broken so I'm gonna try to connect my old speakers back up

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I got to watch CP's sermon!

It was a great message CP. I would love to watch every week.

Some technical notes:
                  1. The video was low res (360P)
                  2. The picture showed a steady flickering.
                  3. Your mic sounded muffled compared to everyone else's - less treble, too much bass and a bit quieter.

I watched it on my HDTV!
                  This is one of those cases where a Pastor thinks about killing his volunteers.

We had it PERFECT on Saturday Evening - beautiful sound, no flicker -- and our volunteer tech team decided to "enhance" things on Sunday morning.

They managed to introduce a very loud hum along with some intermittent popping and crackling sounds, and the video flicker.

I have told them time and time again we do NOT MAKE CHANGES ON SUNDAY MORNINGS!!!!!

( deep breath )

We're working on that as we speak.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I watched it on his church's facebook page. Not sure if he wants that posted here on Tweb though.
                    It's up on youtube now -- I created a youtube channel for our church YEARS ago, and forgot all about it.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      This is one of those cases where a Pastor thinks about killing his volunteers.

We had it PERFECT on Saturday Evening - beautiful sound, no flicker -- and our volunteer tech team decided to "enhance" things on Sunday morning.

They managed to introduce a very loud hum along with some intermittent popping and crackling sounds, and the video flicker.

I have told them time and time again we do NOT MAKE CHANGES ON SUNDAY MORNINGS!!!!!

( deep breath )

We're working on that as we speak.
                      yeah I forgot to mention the 60hz hum. sounds like a grounding problem.

Comment

It's up on youtube now -- I created a youtube channel for our church YEARS ago, and forgot all about it.
                        yeah I just didn't know if you wanted a public link because all the trolls on tweb.

Comment

Good job, preacher! The audio was fine, and if folks hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have noticed the flicker.

(Six foot distances would be better.)

Thanks for doing your part!

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                            Good job, preacher! The audio was fine, and if folks hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have noticed the flicker.

(Six foot distances would be better.)

Thanks for doing your part!
                            hey I did my part! I sat on the couch watching him!

This is the first time in history where we can save the world by doing nothing, and if we are successful, nothing will happen!

Comment

hey I did my part! I sat on the couch watching him!

This is the first time in history where we can save the world by doing nothing, and if we are successful, nothing will happen!
                              watchTV.jpg

Comment

... and if we are successful, nothing will happen!
                                That's more hopeful than the goal, which is to minimize the number of seriously ill patients who will not have access to ventilators. I don't believe there's any reasonable expectation we'll be able to ramp up the number of respirators faster than the increase in number of patients who'll need them.

beds.jpg

The red line across the bottom is the number of beds that can be made available if we surge them.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X