Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Everyone should stay home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I've seen a number of the restaurants promoting "contactless" deliveries -- you order and pay by app, and they leave it for you where you say - no contact.
    There's this thing called "take out" or "carry out" where nobody delivers it but rather you go and pick it up yourself.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      There's this thing called "take out" or "carry out" where nobody delivers it but rather you go and pick it up yourself.
      Somebody has to fill the bag.

Comment

And then you had some kids in Virginia going around and filming themselves intentionally coughing on food in a supermarket and posting it online.
        really? I haven't heard that. I hope they get arrested. This isn't a joking matter.

I did see some video of a woman in china who was coughing on elevator buttons - she was arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          really? I haven't heard that. I hope they get arrested. This isn't a joking matter.

I did see some video of a woman in china who was coughing on elevator buttons - she was arrested.
          It would not surprise me if she were disappeared.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I've heard about folks intentionally coughing on others being charged with felonies. Send the little turds to work in a hospice caring for those dying from coronavirus.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

If they end up testing positive, it should be aggravated assault IMO.
              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                Somebody has to fill the bag.
                Just like they do with the groceries you order.

Comment

with my groceries, I unpack with gloves, toss all bags in the trash, wipe down everything the bags or I touched, put the groceries up in a place or in the refrigerator and not touch them for a few days. I don't think I would like letting take out sit for 3 days before eating.

Comment

My brother's at high risk. His wife is disinfecting every bag and every package that comes into the house, starting with Walmart pickup. They won't be ordering carryout or deliveries.

Comment

Email update this morning.
                      Estimated delivery date: Tuesday 3/24/2020 by 3:00 pm

So that's unreal.

But it's still not frozen veggie lasagna.
                      yep, they managed it. From order to delivery in less than 48 hours. Transferring data now.

Comment

yep, they managed it. From order to delivery in less than 48 hours. Transferring data now.
                        Yes, the redesigned scissor keys feel a LOT better.

Comment

My brother's at high risk. His wife is disinfecting every bag and every package that comes into the house, starting with Walmart pickup. They won't be ordering carryout or deliveries.
                          My mom was doing stuff like that long before the corona virus.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                            My mom was doing stuff like that long before the corona virus.
                            That was for you, right? Do you have respiratory issues, too?

Comment

That was for you, right? Do you have respiratory issues, too?
                              Started as primarily for me until my mom got a nasty infection on her face. Now she does it for all of us, and we all have some kind of medical issue or another. My mom has asthma, and thinks she also currently has bronchitis which she tends to get every year. My dad has a pacemaker and heart issues. We are staying home as much as possible on top of the usual precautions. My allergies flare up every now and then, but mostly I don't seem to have problems with my lungs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                                Started as primarily for me until my mom got a nasty infection on her face. Now she does it for all of us, and we all have some kind of medical issue or another. My mom has asthma, and thinks she also currently has bronchitis which she tends to get every year. My dad has a pacemaker and heart issues. We are staying home as much as possible on top of the usual precautions. My allergies flare up every now and then, but mostly I don't seem to have problems with my lungs.
                                Good luck to you, and to your family.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X