Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

ABC poll: 55% approve of Trump's handling of the coronavirus crisi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    I'm still wondering how Japan keeps rebuilding Tokyo in time to be leveled by yet another of the legion of gargantuan monsters that apparently infest the islands and surrounding area
    Don’t forget the fighting robots, that cause as much damage as the monsters they fight.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      So you are saying we are better than the rest of you?
      It is definitely the most influential due its power. However, I would definitely prefer to live in the other four countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Watermelon View Post
        It is definitely the most influential due its power. However, I would definitely prefer to live in the other four countries.
        It has been a source of so much good and currently the source of so much not so good or really bad. Combined with the fact that it is the most influental it is no wonder people around the world pay attention when such a strong force is moving in the wrong direction.
        "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Yet another poll released showing that the majority generally approves of how Trump is handling the Chicom coronavirus in spite of the MSM determined efforts to paint it as a fiasco. An ABC News/Washington Post poll, 52% of registered voters approve while 45% disapprove of the job Trump is doing in handling the coronavirus outbreak. This is consistent with other recent polls including those conducted by CBS, Fox News and Monmouth, although the one by Gallup shows a 60% approval rating.

For some strange reason these polls receive scant coverage by the MSM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
            We’ve been watching 7th Heaven and wonder how anyone would survive with that much drama in their lives. TV and movies are made to entertain, not represent our mainly boring and mundane daily lives.
            Well, at least New Zealand has Xena to protect the sheep from all of the wizards and hobbits.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              Well, at least New Zealand has Xena to protect the sheep from all of the wizards and hobbits.
              Wizards and hobbits are good guys.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Yet another poll released showing that the majority generally approves of how Trump is handling the Chicom coronavirus in spite of the MSM determined efforts to paint it as a fiasco. An ABC News/Washington Post poll, 52% of registered voters approve while 45% disapprove of the job Trump is doing in handling the coronavirus outbreak. This is consistent with other recent polls including those conducted by CBS, Fox News and Monmouth, although the one by Gallup shows a 60% approval rating.

For some strange reason these polls receive scant coverage by the MSM.
                And do the over 50 million eligible, but unregistered voters, not count? That's a political poll, and a rally around the flag poll, which is why it has a higher approval rating than his usual poor favorability rating.

Comment

Originally posted by Watermelon View Post
                  Wizards and hobbits are good guys.
                  tell that to the sheep!

Comment