Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Oldest ancestor of all animals found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oldest ancestor of all animals found

I do not believe this is the oldest ancestor of all animals, but it is the oldest found so far.

Source: https://scitechdaily.com/ancestor-of-all-animals-including-humans-identified-in-australian-fossils/

© Copyright Original Source

Though Evolution News claims they are overstating their case:

Source: Evolution News

Source

Blessings,
    Lee
    "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Comment

Originally posted by lee_merrill View Post
      Though Evolution News claims they are overstating their case:

Source: Evolution News

Source

Blessings,
      Lee
      Typical of this Creationist rag no actual research nor peer reviewed literature supporting their claims. Actually it is using actual possible scenarios without understanding the basis of the evolution of early bilaterian worms as the root of the evolutionary diversification of the different diverse animals. This not the only evidence of the evolution of the diversification of later animals from early bilaterians,

As I stated earlier in a post: "This is not necessarily the oldest bilaterian animal, but it is the oldest one presently found." The evidence does indicate that animals evolved and diversified from early bilaterians. The fossil evidence demonstrates the progressive increasing complexity and diversification of animal life from early bilaterian animals.
      Last edited by shunyadragon; 04-01-2020, 03:57 PM.

Comment