Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: This probably won't be the mark of the Beast

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darfius View Post
    These bozos have no understanding that the economy has already seen a hit that will at the very least bring about times worse than the Great Depression and that making up money out of thin air as the Fed is doing is only kicking the can a few more inches down the road, sean. In their world, only Jews are accountable to God and America's hundreds of millions of dead babies (worldwide) are something God "winks at" (a Mandela'd phrase for my fans) because of Christ's blood or some such nonsense. Not in the Bible, but in their cowardly hearts and minds.

It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that though the virus appears to be real, the response to it has been unprecedented and extreme. I expect they will soon throw in the fog of war to cover the current gap between their claims and reality to bring about the scenario you suggest. John uses a word in Greek that implies the mark is both "in" those who take it and "on" them, which suggests a combination of a chip and some sort of tattoo proving possession of the chip to those without means of digital verification (useful for the social signaling that one is vaccinated).
    Yeah the economy is toast (but it was already toast even before this, something folks don't understand). I don't see anyway possible we could get back to "normal" anytime this year EVEN IF the virus just disappeared tomorrow, which doesn't look like it's going to happen either. And I don't see the hysteria over this dying out at all, so I have no idea where that idea comes from, at least not in the media.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Duh...

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, revealed Friday the federal government is considering issuing Americans certificates of immunity from the coronavirus, as the Trump administration works to better identify those who have been infected and restart the U.S. economy in the coming weeks.

"You know, that's possible," Fauci told CNN's "New Day," when asked whether he could imagine a time when people across the country carry such forms of identification.

"I mean, it's one of those things that we talk about when we want to make sure that we know who the vulnerable people are and not," he said. "This is something that's being discussed. I think it might actually have some merit, under certain circumstances."

source
    Though I believe this is just the tip of the iceberg. Fauci testing the waters if you will. It will definitely also be tied to the vaccination itself. First you'll probably be tested and then given the vaccination if negative, then receive the verification. It will probably be something readily visible so folks can easily see it. So, now that the possibility is out of the way -- is this the mark of the Beast? To futurists.

So far:

Myself -- Probably not (even if it's a digital chip implant).
    Moss -- No.
    Eschaton -- No (I think).
    Darfius -- Yes (I think).
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You're right about Eschaton.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    Duh...

Though I believe this is just the tip of the iceberg. Fauci testing the waters if you will. It will definitely also be tied to the vaccination itself. First you'll probably be tested and then given the vaccination if negative, then receive the verification. It will probably be something readily visible so folks can easily see it. So, now that the possibility is out of the way -- is this the mark of the Beast? To futurists.

So far:

Myself -- Probably not (even if it's a digital chip implant).
    Moss -- No.
    Eschaton -- No (I think).
    Darfius -- Yes (I think).
    More like a police state. "Show me your papers!"

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    More like a police state. "Show me your papers!"
    This is why a lot of folks will reject it. Not just based on religious views, or views about vaccination, but because it will reek of authoritarianism and implied force. How they deal with that will be interesting. Though I still think force won't be necessary, because societal pressure will be all that's needed. However, if they do get forceful, that could be a game changer.