Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Woman Accuses Joe Biden Of Sexual Assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Accuses Joe Biden Of Sexual Assault

Believe All Women!

Woman Accuses Joe Biden Of Sexual Assault

By Frank CampDailyWire.com

On Wednesday morning, journalist and podcaster Katie Harper released an audio clip of an interview with Tara Reade, a former staff assistant to Joe Biden, in which Reade claims that Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993.

The story begins with Reade being instructed to rush a gym bag to Biden. Upon reaching then-Senator Biden with the bag, Reade claims that he greeted her by name, and proceeded to sexually assault her in a “side area.”

“We were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall,” Reade claims.

“His hands were on me, and underneath my clothes,” Reade later says. “He went down my skirt, but then up inside. He penetrated me with his fingers.”

Reade alleges that Biden was kissing her and asking her if she “wanted to go somewhere else,” and that after the alleged assault was complete, he said, “C’mon man, I heard you liked me.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/woman...sexual-assault
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Well, with all the video evidence of his creepiness, that's going to be a hard one for folks like even JimL and Tass to dismiss, though I'm sure they'll try with the whataboutism defense.

Comment

The mere fact that he was accused means he's almost certainly guilty. Isn't that the standard liberals applied to President Trump and Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh? I can't wait to see their rationalizations, excuses, and special pleading!
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        The mere fact that he was accused means he's almost certainly guilty. Isn't that the standard liberals applied to President Trump and Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh? I can't wait to see their rationalizations, excuses, and special pleading!
        When a Democrat VIP gets accused the standards that left set always get tossed out the window.

The "C’mon man" is a classic Joeism.

And then there was his habit of swimming naked in front of female Secret Service agents both at the Vice President's residence and at his home in Delaware in spite of their making it clear that his actions made them uncomfortable.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

So far the story is BURIED by the MSM news cycle, though not surprising. The virus hysteria gives them good cover. Someone needs to get the story to Trump so he can tweet about it

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
            Well, with all the video evidence of his creepiness, that's going to be a hard one for folks like even JimL and Tass to dismiss, though I'm sure they'll try with the whataboutism defense.
            One allegation versus at least 23 for Trump. You can call it 'whataboutism' all you want, but you know that if the situation were reversed, you guys would never stop harping on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations

Comment

Originally posted by Jim B. View Post
              One allegation versus at least 23 for Trump. You can call it 'whataboutism' all you want, but you know that if the situation were reversed, you guys would never stop harping on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations
              I wouldn't buy it as much if we didn't have tons of photos and videos of Biden's creepiness. The same is reversed for Trump or Kavanaugh. If you can give me tons of photos and videos of Trump or Kavanaugh inappropriately groping women, then I'd be like -- "Yup, the dude raped that woman 30 years ago."

Comment

I wouldn't buy it as much if we didn't have tons of photos and videos of Biden's creepiness. The same is reversed for Trump or Kavanaugh. If you can give me tons of photos and videos of Trump or Kavanaugh inappropriately groping women, then I'd be like -- "Yup, the dude raped that woman 30 years ago."
                What happened to the "Innocent until proven guilty" standard? I guess that only applies to conservatives. But since you're doing it to Biden, what the heck...

It's not exclusively rape in Trump's case, it's harassment. He said publicly ON TV that he kissed Katie Tur backstage without her permission during the 2016 campaign. And there's the tape of him bragging about grabbing women by the *******s. And the allegations by his own ex-wife and at least twenty-two other women. And the fact that he told Howard Stern in an interview that he doesn't respect women.....And the fact that he's generally a narcissistic pig.

Comment

What happened to the "Innocent until proven guilty" standard? I guess that only applies to conservatives. But since you're doing it to Biden, what the heck...

It's not exclusively rape in Trump's case, it's harassment. He said publicly ON TV that he kissed Katie Tur backstage without her permission during the 2016 campaign. And there's the tape of him bragging about grabbing women by the *******s. And the allegations by his own ex-wife and at least twenty-two other women. And the fact that he told Howard Stern in an interview that he doesn't respect women.....And the fact that he's generally a narcissistic pig.
                  Trump is no doubt a narcissistic ass through and through. And those are some terrible, creepy things he did if true. And if they're true, he justifiably got castigated by the media for it. Now what about Biden, since that's the topic of the OP? We KNOW for a fact Biden's a creep, based on photo and video evidence. Where's the media and MeToo movement for his castigation?

Comment

We are just applying the left's standard! BELIEVE ALL WOMEN!
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

What happened to the "Innocent until proven guilty" standard?
                      Ask the Democrats.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Trump is no doubt a narcissistic ass through and through. And those are some terrible, creepy things he did if true. And if they're true, he justifiably got castigated by the media for it. Now what about Biden, since that's the topic of the OP? We KNOW for a fact Biden's a creep, based on photo and video evidence. Where's the media and MeToo movement for his castigation?
                        As I said:

When a Democrat VIP gets accused the standards that left set always get tossed out the window.

Let's take a look at a little history of just this sort of behavior.

Feminist groups like the National Organization of Women (N.O.W.) were major backers of the legislation that banned workplace sexual harassment in the 90s but that got thrown out the window when Clinton came along causing them to completely reverse course and support him. This despite how he trumpeted signing a bill making it illegal for someone in position of power (supervisor, manager etc.) from having an affair with someone under them (saying it can never be truly consensual due to the power dynamics) and then had an affair with one of his interns. N.O.W. and other groups like them declared that it was consensual in order to defend and protect an ideological soulmate.

They completely ignored a parade of female victims that Clinton seduced (Lewinsky), flashed (Jones), groped (Willey) and possibly raped (Broaddrick) because he shared their political views. In the case of Jones, a "foremother" of the feminist movement, Gloria Steinem defended Clinton in an op-ed published in the New York Times proclaiming that he had merely made clumsy passes, then accepted rejection, so therefore there was no sexual harassment – just "boorish" behavior.

The same week that Steinem wrote her defense of Clinton, Anita Hill claimed that even if what Kathleen Willey said was true, it wasn’t sexual harassment since it didn't result in employment discrimination. And the president of N.O.W., Jill Ireland, bragged that her organization was tough on Clinton since she called Clinton "a horse’s patootie" and hoped for better behavior from future presidents ("We would like better options for president in the future") – indicating that they were accepting of it at the time. Hardly the ceaseless demonstrations outside the White House that would have resulted if Clinton was a Republican.

N.O.W. did toy with the idea of joining Kathleen Willey with charging Clinton with sexual harassment, but quickly declined when their membership voiced overwhelming opposition and announced that they wouldn't support Jones NOT because they thought her claims didn't have merit, but because “right-wingers” supported her. This revealed that they don't really care about women, but instead are only concerned with what a woman represents politically, or who supports that woman.

Then N.O.W. and others did another 180 yet again a couple years later rallying against Arnold Schwarzenegger (a liberal Republican) in his successful bid to become California’s governor during the 2003 recall of Gray Davis after his series of affairs and allegations of groping came to light.

For example, former Texas governor Ann Richards, who helped to lead a protest rally against Schwarzenegger’s campaign because of his actions had defended Bill Clinton declaring that "if we try to retire every man from office who’s done what he did, we wouldn't need affirmative action."

The hypocrisy was so rank that On CBS' Evening News Bill Whitaker felt compelled to point out that "feminist groups that rallied around President Clinton" were now rallying against Schwarzenegger for doing the same things Clinton had done (although no one alleged that they were raped by Schwarzenegger). Whitaker even asked Katherine Spillar of the Feminist Majority Foundation, "Isn't this a case of selective outrage?" Spillar incredibly claimed that Clinton's actions (flashing, groping and rape) were all consensual sex rather than sexual harassment or worse.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

What happened to the "Innocent until proven guilty" standard?
                          Since when has the left been concerned with that? This is the standard that they demanded. This is the bed that they made. So let's see if they lie in it.

Comment

Essentially we're also looking at being hoisted with one's own petard. During Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings Biden made the following statement:

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you've got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she's talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts, whether or not it's been made worse or better over time. But nobody fails to understand that this is like jumping into a cauldron."

This was the standard that he set back in September of 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              As I said:

Let's take a look at a little history of just this sort of behavior.

Feminist groups like the National Organization of Women (N.O.W.) were major backers of the legislation that banned workplace sexual harassment in the 90s but that got thrown out the window when Clinton came along causing them to completely reverse course and support him. This despite how he trumpeted signing a bill making it illegal for someone in position of power (supervisor, manager etc.) from having an affair with someone under them (saying it can never be truly consensual due to the power dynamics) and then had an affair with one of his interns. N.O.W. and other groups like them declared that it was consensual in order to defend and protect an ideological soulmate.

They completely ignored a parade of female victims that Clinton seduced (Lewinsky), flashed (Jones), groped (Willey) and possibly raped (Broaddrick) because he shared their political views. In the case of Jones, a "foremother" of the feminist movement, Gloria Steinem defended Clinton in an op-ed published in the New York Times proclaiming that he had merely made clumsy passes, then accepted rejection, so therefore there was no sexual harassment – just "boorish" behavior.

The same week that Steinem wrote her defense of Clinton, Anita Hill claimed that even if what Kathleen Willey said was true, it wasn’t sexual harassment since it didn't result in employment discrimination. And the president of N.O.W., Jill Ireland, bragged that her organization was tough on Clinton since she called Clinton "a horse’s patootie" and hoped for better behavior from future presidents ("We would like better options for president in the future") – indicating that they were accepting of it at the time. Hardly the ceaseless demonstrations outside the White House that would have resulted if Clinton was a Republican.

N.O.W. did toy with the idea of joining Kathleen Willey with charging Clinton with sexual harassment, but quickly declined when their membership voiced overwhelming opposition and announced that they wouldn't support Jones NOT because they thought her claims didn't have merit, but because “right-wingers” supported her. This revealed that they don't really care about women, but instead are only concerned with what a woman represents politically, or who supports that woman.

Then N.O.W. and others did another 180 yet again a couple years later rallying against Arnold Schwarzenegger (a liberal Republican) in his successful bid to become California’s governor during the 2003 recall of Gray Davis after his series of affairs and allegations of groping came to light.

For example, former Texas governor Ann Richards, who helped to lead a protest rally against Schwarzenegger’s campaign because of his actions had defended Bill Clinton declaring that "if we try to retire every man from office who’s done what he did, we wouldn't need affirmative action."

The hypocrisy was so rank that On CBS' Evening News Bill Whitaker felt compelled to point out that "feminist groups that rallied around President Clinton" were now rallying against Schwarzenegger for doing the same things Clinton had done (although no one alleged that they were raped by Schwarzenegger). Whitaker even asked Katherine Spillar of the Feminist Majority Foundation, "Isn't this a case of selective outrage?" Spillar incredibly claimed that Clinton's actions (flashing, groping and rape) were all consensual sex rather than sexual harassment or worse.
                              The hypocrisy is disgusting. I really don't know which is worse, the left's phony racism political pandering or this.

Comment