Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Woman Accuses Joe Biden Of Sexual Assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    It seems that Jimmy is only willing to maintain a neutral position when it's a Democrat being accused.
    Ya think?
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
      That's because her story was credible with corroborating evidence...
      "Corroborating evidence"?

Jimmy, every single person that Christine Fraud named as a witness denied any knowledge of the incident! She couldn't even pin down the exact year when it supposedly happened, or whose house they were supposedly at -- for that matter, she couldn't even narrow it down to a specific city.

So what corroborating evidence are you referring to?
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

"Corroborating evidence"?

Jimmy, every single person that Christine Fraud named as a witness denied any knowledge of the incident! She couldn't even pin down the exact year when it supposedly happened, or whose house they were supposedly at -- for that matter, she couldn't even narrow it down to a specific city.

So what corroborating evidence are you referring to?
        She seemed credible because her accusations messed with something Trump was trying to do... ...maybe that's it?
        ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
          That's because her story was credible with corroborating evidence, though not proven. But I do agree with that, women do have a right to tell their story, and reporters should vigorously vet them. Apparently she can't even find a right wing corrupt attorney like a Giuliani to represent her.
          Please do tell exactly what corroborating evidence she had.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Or the women who suddenly crawled out of the woodwork during the 2016 campaign to level sketchy accusations against Trump only for them to disappear just as suddenly after Trump won the election. It seems that Jimmy is only willing to maintain a neutral position when it's a Democrat being accused.
            Right, like you and your ilk were totally neutral when it came to Kavanaughs accuser. Ford had a hearing and testified, I had reason to believe her testimony. You've got nothing but your bias and hypocrisy.

Comment

Right, like you and your ilk were totally neutral when it came to Kavanaughs accuser.
              I was suspicious of Christine Fraud from the very beginning because of the way the whole thing was handled (starting with the sketchy "anonymous" letter presented by Diane Feinstein) and the numerous irreconcilable discrepancies and contradictions in Christine Fraud's claims from day one. At first I thought perhaps she was falsely accusing Justice Kavanaugh of something that really happened to her. Then during her testimony to Congress, I arrived at the firm conclusion that everything she said was a lie, and that the entire thing was a con to smear an innocent and honorable man.
              Last edited by Mountain Man; 03-31-2020, 10:31 AM.

Comment

I was suspicious of Christine Fraud from the very beginning
                Enough said!

Comment

Enough said!
                  Let's quote the whole thing, shall we?

"I was suspicious of Christine Fraud from the very beginning because of the way the whole thing was handled (starting with the sketchy "anonymous" letter presented by Diane Feinstein) and the numerous irreconcilable discrepancies and contradictions in Christine Fraud's claims from day one. At first I thought perhaps she was falsely accusing Justice Kavanaugh of something that really happened to her. Then during her testimony to Congress, I arrived at the firm conclusion that everything she said was a lie, and that the entire thing was a con to smear an innocent and honorable man."

Now it's enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    And you know there are no holes in her story, how? There were no witnesses. At least Ford had witnesses concerning the place and time, the house party, where both she and Kavanaugh were present as well as witness to her revealing the incident to her therapist years before publicly announcing it. We won't even discuss the witnesses that the FBI refused to investigate such as the friend of Kavanaugh who was in the room with them when the alleged event occured. If Ford was lying, she certainly wouldn't have identified a witness and put that witness in the room with them. But let her get an attorney, let her sue, I'm willing to listen, but from what I've heard so far, she has a story with no evidence whatsoever, so why bring it up now, at this particular time?
                    She what?

Put down that dang bong down jimmy. It has utterly ruined your memory.

NO, she did not have witnesses concerning the time. She could not remember the day of the week, month, season or even year of what she describes as the most traumatic event in her life.

NO, she did not have witnesses concerning the place. She couldn't remember where it took place.

NO, she did not have witnesses at all. Every single person she named said they didn't remember any such party as she described (supposedly a very small get together) -- and one of those was a close friend. None of them not only remembered such a party they don't remember her ever running down the stairs, through their midsts visibly upset. Again there were supposed to have been only a hand full of people even there so she would have been very hard to miss.

Nor does she remember how she got to the supposed party or whether she went with someone or went alone, nor how she managed to get back to her dorm or whatever at college.

Yeah, let's talk about the therapist. Ford claims that she told her that the attacker was Kavanaugh but the therapist's notes indicate that she never named anyone. The same notes demonstrate how Ford's story on how many attackers were in the room has changed radically. Ford told her there were four boys but that changed to two and finally just one.

And this leads us to Kavanaugh's classmate, Patrick "PJ" Smyth, who she maintained was in the room. Your claim that FBI never investigated him is false.

As to why she could be lying[1], she never thought that her identity would be known. She was supposed to remain anonymous. Also politics could have motivated her as seen below

There are a number of other inconsistencies including her claiming at different times that Kavanaugh followed her upstairs and that Kavanaugh was already waiting upstairs and jumped her when she reached the top. Then there was her story about the reason a second door was built when her house was remodeled as well as her initially refusing to come to Washington to testify due to her supposed being terrified of flying when the record showed she was a frequent long-distance flyer.

Then there was her never telling anyone about being attacked -- not the authorities, not a school counselor or teacher she liked and trusted, not any classmates, not a bff, not a sibling or other close relative[2] -- until after she "discovered" she had been attacked decades later. This leads to the fact that her own immediately family said they don't believe her.

And let us not forget that last year a video recording of Ford's lawyer, Debra Katz surfaced where she tells the audience at the University of Baltimore's Feminist Legal Theory Conference that that her client's decision to come forward was partly motivated by her desire to put "an asterisk next to" Kavanaugh’s name before "he takes a scalpel" to Roe v. Wade.

During the confirmation hearings both Ford and Katz repeatedly declared that she was motivated by nothing more than a sense of civic duty vigorously rebuking suggestions that she was politically motivated. That film tore a major hole in that claim.

There's more but this should suffice.

1. I should note that I'm not to sure she "lied" and that all of this could be a false memory created by her psychiatrist in 2012 who attempted to extract "repressed memories" (which commonly results in constructing false memories and why that technique is widely held in disrepute).

2. This is in sharp contrast to Biden's accuser who told several people at the time and who confirm it.
                    Last edited by rogue06; 03-31-2020, 11:40 AM.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      She what?

Put down that dang bong down jimmy. It has utterly ruined your memory.

NO, she did not have witnesses concerning the time. She could not remember the day of the week, month, season or even year of what she describes as the most traumatic event in her life.

NO, she did not have witnesses concerning the place. She couldn't remember where it took place.

NO, she did not have witnesses at all. Every single person she named said they didn't remember any such party as she described (supposedly a very small get together) -- and one of those was a close friend. None of them not only remembered such a party they don't remember her ever running down the stairs, through their midsts visibly upset. Again there were supposed to have been only a hand full of people even there so she would have been very hard to miss.

Nor does she remember how she got to the supposed party or whether she went with someone or went alone, nor how she managed to get back to her dorm or whatever at college.

Yeah, let's talk about the therapist. Ford claims that she told her that the attacker was Kavanaugh but the therapist's notes indicate that she never named anyone. The same notes demonstrate how Ford's story on how many attackers were in the room has changed radically. Ford told her there were four boys but that changed to two and finally just one.

And this leads us to Kavanaugh's classmate, Patrick "PJ" Smyth, who she maintained was in the room. Your claim that FBI never investigated him is false.

As to why she could be lying[1], she never thought that her identity would be known. She was supposed to remain anonymous. Also politics could have motivated her as seen below

There are a number of other inconsistencies including her claiming at different times that Kavanaugh followed her upstairs and that Kavanaugh was already waiting upstairs and jumped her when she reached the top. Then there was her story about the reason a second door was built when her house was remodeled as well as her initially refusing to come to Washington to testify due to her supposed being terrified of flying when the record showed she was a frequent long-distance flyer.

Then there was her never telling anyone about being attacked -- not the authorities, not a school counselor or teacher she liked and trusted, not any classmates, not a bff, not a sibling or other close relative[2] -- until after she "discovered" she had been attacked decades later. This leads to the fact that her own immediately family said they don't believe her.

And let us not forget that last year a video recording of Ford's lawyer, Debra Katz surfaced where she tells the audience at the University of Baltimore's Feminist Legal Theory Conference that that her client's decision to come forward was partly motivated by her desire to put "an asterisk next to" Kavanaugh’s name before "he takes a scalpel" to Roe v. Wade.

During the confirmation hearings both Ford and Katz repeatedly declared that she was motivated by nothing more than a sense of civic duty vigorously rebuking suggestions that she was politically motivated. That film tore a major hole in that claim.

There's more but this should suffice.

1. I should note that I'm not to sure she "lied" and that all of this could be a false memory created by her psychiatrist in 2012 who attempted to extract "repressed memories" (which commonly results in constructing false memories and why that technique is widely held in disrepute).

2. This is in sharp contrast to Biden's accuser who told several people at the time and who confirm it.
                      So that settles it, I wonder if Jimmy will agree...
                      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                        So that settles it, I wonder if Jimmy will agree...
                        To put the bong down? Neva!! That's like his Kool-Aid.

JimL preparing-to-post.gif
                        little jimmy preparing to post

Keep in mind that your talking about the same boy who kept vigorously defended NAMBLA despite all the evidence

Comment

Guys, don't worry! The New York Times has determined that Creepy Joe isn't guilty of a pattern of sexual harassment because he's only ever subjected women to unwanted touches and kisses that made them feel uncomfortable!

new-york-times-tweet-biden-touching.jpg

Wait, what's the definition of sexual harassment again?

(The Times has since deleted this post. I wonder why? )

Comment

Guys, don't worry! The New York Times has determined that Creepy Joe isn't guilty of a pattern of sexual harassment because he's only ever subjected women to unwanted touches and kisses that made them feel uncomfortable!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44121[/ATTACH]

Wait, what's the definition of sexual harassment again?

(The Times has since deleted this post. I wonder why? )
                            even worse they Ninja edited online article. to bad for the NYT people are on to their MO and made sure to screen shot the deleted tweet and the original article before the the Ninja edit and others made sure to retweet those screen shots.

Comment