Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Woman Accuses Joe Biden Of Sexual Assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Ask the Democrats.
    So, you are not going to support the "Innocent until proven guilty" standard?
    "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      So you agree that the Dems did support the innocent until proven guilty standard?
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        So you agree that the Dems did support the innocent until proven guilty standard?
        Why is that important with regard to whether you, I or anyone else should support it?
        "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

Why is that important with regard to whether you, I or anyone else should support it?
          I don't support it (as a matter of fact I think this woman is fudging the truth). But this thread was about one thing - the despicable double standard of the left.
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

I don't support it (as a matter of fact I think this woman is fudging the truth). But this thread was about one thing - the despicable double standard of the left.
            So, you don't support the innocent until proven guilty standard?

Comment

I sure didn't see much support for the concept a year and a half ago from the left. I wonder why the sudden epiphany.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

So, you don't support the innocent until proven guilty standard?
                Worded it wrong - I meant I don't take this woman's claim at face value.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  I sure didn't see much support for the concept a year and a half ago from the left. I wonder why the sudden epiphany.
                  I meant to say the Dems did not support it...

Comment

Worded it wrong - I meant I don't take this woman's claim at face value.
                    Thanks for explaining that. I had a feeling there would have to be some kind of misunderstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckles View Post
                      Of course I support it. Always have. It's liberals who pushed the idea that an accusation in and of it itself suggests guilt, so why can't we apply their standard to Handsy Joe?
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Of course I support it. Always have. It's liberals who pushed the idea that an accusation in and of it itself suggests guilt, so why can't we apply their standard to Handsy Joe?
                        Well you have already given the answer to the question in the two first sentences above. Provided they are true, of course.

Comment

Well you have already given the answer to the question in the two first sentences above. Provided they are true, of course.
                          So you don't agree with the believe all women thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckles View Post
                            Surely liberals won't complain if we adopt their standards.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

We are just applying the left's standard! BELIEVE ALL WOMEN!
                              No, that's just what you like to believe is the left's standard, seer. C'mon now, you're just out to avenge your hero Trump because he was exposed for the narcissitic pig that he is.

Comment

Surely liberals won't complain if we adopt their standards.
                                Is your standard changable and dependent on what others do (or what you believe they do)? If so, it is very soon going to be the standard for the worst practice instead of the better practice. You should aim higher than that.

Comment