Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

CNN Bias From the Top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN Bias From the Top

Project Veritas helps expose CNN bias both of Zucker and of many workers for CNN

I think we already know about this bias, but here are some details of the bias recorded for our benefit.

The funny thing is that many people on the video get the impression that the reporting on Trump is about maintaining profits ... ostensibly through public appreciation of the CNN coverage. But CNN has been losing business.

One thing we might see here is that Zucker has been participating in sedition by his constant promotion of impeachment. He has acted against America and its President.

Here's an excerpt from the report. (There is also a video at the same link.)

Link:https://www.projectveritas.com/news/exposecnnpart1/
    Impeachment PushAttacks on Fox News and Republicans
    Last edited by mikewhitney; 03-27-2020, 11:03 PM.

Back in the 90s CNN was known as the Clinton News Network even in some liberal circles.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment