Announcement

Collapse

Islam Guidelines

Theists only.

This forum is a debate area to discuss issues pertaining to Islam. This forum is generally for theists only, and is not the area for debate between atheists and theists. Non-theist may not post here without first obtaining permission from the moderator of this forum. Granting of such permission is subject to Moderator discretion - and may be revoked if the Moderator feels that the poster is not keeping with the spirit of the World Religions Department.

Atheists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Just Curious ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trucker View Post
    And now I too know! By golly a feller can learn something every day if a feller just reads and listens to people smarter than the feller!!
    When it hangs on submit, and it surely will, just refresh the page and you won't double post.

You can copy your post first, but if it's hanging, the board's got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
      When it hangs on submit, and it surely will, just refresh the page and you won't double post.
      Thanks. I'm still learning here.

Life is a learning experience!!

Comment

I've got bifocal reading glasses now. So can I.

Well, ya know, I haven't used it in quite a while, but I did have an exception with the usual caveat that I'd post from a theistic point of view or at least not antagonistic to it. I asked for it at the time to post the muslim forum because I'd lived in muslim countries for years, but it was extended to all of World Religions.

At the pleasure of the new owners, I'd like to have the same courtesy extended again.

If you report the post that I am quoting in my post, we will have a look at it.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Thanks. I'm still learning here.

Life is a learning experience!!
          And the hanging posts and hanging pm's are all part of the issues we are having with the site.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by trucker View Post
            actually the inter faith dialog, as it exists today, is a fairly recent creation by the muslim brotherhood in conjunction with the oic.
            oic?
            Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
              oic?
              Organisation of Islamic Cooperation. They have an interesting view of what constitutes terrorism among other things.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

oic?
                As Rogue has stated: The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation., which is a 57 nation consortium and the largest voting bloc in the UN and the largest national group other than the UN in the world. Their Delegates at the UN ... OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVES ... are pushing for what essentially amounts to Sharia law flying under the radar! For example, "Islamophobia"!! The word Islamophobia is essentially saying anything about Islam, Muhammad, a Muslim and so on, they don't like for you to say!!!! And that IS one example of Sharia!! And our State Department has assisted them in that effort!!!

For another example, the Cairo Statement on Human Rights!! Essentially all Human Rights are defined as they exist under Sharia!!

Starting to get the idea?

When I have more time I'll expand on this ... it's bad news! VERY BAD!

Comment

So how does any of this tie in with any interfaith dialog? Interfaith Dialog, as we see it presented today, is a subversive undertaking by the OIC and the Muslim Brotherhood. Simple as that. Every thing they say regarding rights, Social justice, religion, and so on and on, TO THEM IS DEFINED BY SHARIA!!!! iFor example, if a OIC or MB entity would say to you something along the lines of: "Peace??? I believe in peace and I pray for it several times a day!" Either you understand he/she is saying he/she believes in peace AS DEFINED BY SHARIA!!!!! SO DON'T MISS THIS! This is how they can look you square in the eyes and honestly tell you they want peace but be deceiving you at the same time! Unless the Christian "partners" on the platform and the Christian listeners in the audience understands this elementary truth, they will leave scratching their heads and thinking the Muslim[s] must not be so bad after all!!!!

AS I sat there listening to the speakers at the Interfaith Dialog session I attended, I heard it all! Sitting next to me was an elderly couple that gave every appearance of being Christians. And I heard them "Amen" over and over to the sort of deceptive Orwellian double speak coming from the Muslim speakers!!!!! The Christian speakers seemed to be just as confused!!

Here is a quote that explains much of what I am trying to get across here: " The Muslim Brotherhood and its many front groups share the same goals as the Moslem terrorists from al Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban and others, namely, the triumph of Islam over all other religions throughout the world
                  .The Explanatory Memorandum is the name of the Muslim Brotherhood document discovered by the FBI. In it, the Muslim Brotherhood's program for America is laid out clearly: "The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan (the Muslim Brotherhood) must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's (Allah's) religion is made victorious over all other religions." The Muslim Brotherhood's credo is: “Allah is our goal; Muhammad is our leader; the Koran is our constitution; Jihad is our way; and dying for Allah is our highest hope.” The most popular manual of Sharia law defines Jihad this way: "Jihad means to war against non-Muslim."

As I've mentioned previously, "Islamophobia" is the same deal!! [as are many additional words and phrases!! ] The knowledgeable Muslim you are reading or listening to will be defining everything he/she says AS DEFINED BY SHARIA!! It will sound so good to the uninformed listener!!!

The complete memorandum was submitted in the U.S. Court during the "Holy Land Foundation" trial. It withstood all the objections and appeals attempting to get it thrown out of court!! The memorandum is an 18 page document, the first 14 pages being all in Arabic. Google it [evidently I can't post links]. It's available free online for anyone to examine. Folks, you'd better believe they mean what they say in the memorandum!!!

So this is why the Interfaith Dialog thread!! It all ties in .... and there is so much more!!!

Starting to get the idea???

Comment

I've got bifocal reading glasses now. So can I.

Well, ya know, I haven't used it in quite a while, but I did have an exception with the usual caveat that I'd post from a theistic point of view or at least not antagonistic to it. I asked for it at the time to post the muslim forum because I'd lived in muslim countries for years, but it was extended to all of World Religions.

At the pleasure of the new owners, I'd like to have the same courtesy extended again.
                    Moderated By: ke7ejx

It has been decided that you can post in this thread but only this thread. Capiche?

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

Originally posted by ke7ejx View Post
                      Moderated By: ke7ejx

It has been decided that you can post in this thread but only this thread. Capiche?

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                      Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

You'll have to ask about posting in others first

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        You'll have to ask about posting in others first
                        This is why we need to ban Trout.

Comment

[COLOR="#0000FF"]For example, "Islamophobia"!! The word Islamophobia is essentially saying anything about Islam, Muhammad, a Muslim and so on, they don't like for you to say!!!!
                          So they're copying leftism? It doesn't work unless the population is already defenseless by accepting leftism.

Comment

This is why we need to ban Trout.
                            Stop hatin' on him because he has a boat. But... yeah.

Comment

So they're copying leftism? It doesn't work unless the population is already defenseless by accepting leftism.
                              I'm not at all sure I'm following you here. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... perhaps you've been reading a certain Pakistani General's book??? Or perhaps Stephen Coughlin's lates? [I have not yet been able to read either of these books, but I'm sure Couglin's is a winner!].]

The left and the Islamic movement certainly do have much in common [the Red/Green alliance] if that' what you're referring to.

Comment

I'm not at all sure I'm following you here. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... perhaps you've been reading a certain Pakistani General's book??? Or perhaps Stephen Coughlin's lates? [I have not yet been able to read either of these books, but I'm sure Couglin's is a winner!].]

The left and the Islamic movement certainly do have much in common [the Red/Green alliance] if that' what you're referring to.
                                Demi means that crying 'Islamaphobic' only works if the target is already susceptible to leftist cries of 'racist, bigot,'.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X