Announcement

Collapse

Islam Guidelines

Theists only.

This forum is a debate area to discuss issues pertaining to Islam. This forum is generally for theists only, and is not the area for debate between atheists and theists. Non-theist may not post here without first obtaining permission from the moderator of this forum. Granting of such permission is subject to Moderator discretion - and may be revoked if the Moderator feels that the poster is not keeping with the spirit of the World Religions Department.

Atheists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Just Curious ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trucker View Post
    How many,if any,of you folks have attended or participated in an 'Interfaith Dialog" session?

Thanks for your comments and input.
    Have you? How does your church feel about Islam?

Comment

Originally posted by Christian3 View Post
      Have you?
      Have I what? Attended an interfaith diaoge presentation? Indeed I have. Very educational ... IF one understood that the Muslims were parroting the party line as laid down by the IIIT [Islam Institute of Islamic Thinkers]... a MB front group!

And parrot they did!

Originally posted by Christian3 View Post
      How does your church feel about Islam?
      They don't want to talk about it. If I manage to corner one of the pastors he will listen and nod his head. But they never talk about it. It seems to me to be the old "Lets just ignore it and it will go away" approach. They're here. They're now. They have succeeded in placing some of there operators in high places. Their dawah operations are going great guns. And they have no intention of going away. Add to that the present situation the world finds itself in my be just the opportunity the Islamic movement has been waiting for.

But hey folks .... sleep well!!
      Last edited by Trucker; 03-31-2020, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Stop hatin' on him because he has a boat. But... yeah.
        Listen, let's get this straight. I'm the one with the boat. He's the one who banned the Gerbil.

I'm not sure why folks keep getting those confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
          Listen, let's get this straight. I'm the one with the boat. He's the one who banned the Gerbil.

I'm not sure why folks keep getting those confused.
          What you play with in your bathtub doesn't count.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            What you play with in your bathtub doesn't count.
            Okay, so I didn't invite you on the last trip to Key Largo. How many times do I have to apologize?

Get over it already.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
              Okay, so I didn't invite you on the last trip to Key Largo. How many times do I have to apologize?

Get over it already.
              Check the odometer on your motorcycle. I taught Thirsty how to use a bump key on the garage (shed?) door. He already knew how to hot wire the bike.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X