Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Bronies of TWeb Unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronies of TWeb Unite!

Because we need a place to discuss that which is inherently awesome! Friendship is Magic fans, come together!

AHHH,it's A BRONY!
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Comment

No sooner did God remake the heavens and the tweb than man screws it up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
        Bronies of TWeb Unite!
        Yes please do. When you group together you make for an easier to hit target

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You guys are weird.
          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

I think bronies should be forced to wear a rainbow armband for easy recognition.
            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

We should also set up a separate log-in page for them.
              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

I also think that letting bronies marry non-bronies is a bad idea.

Comment

If this is a topic to discuss that which is inherently awesome, why are we talking about My Little Ponies?

Comment

Cuteness overload? It's just a children's cartoon, what's the big deal if adult's like watching children's cartoons also. "Adult" cartoons are often very crude and I'd rather watch a kid friendly show than something with an ma rating.
                    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Hell is not fire and Brimstone. But it is the Rainbow and Sparkles of MLP. It is not the torture of flame nor of the rack. But of eyes unceasingly open to horrible inane [edit].

Partying with Satan is preferable to MLP.

Please refrain from using veiled vulgar terms. Thank you
                      Last edited by rogue06; 02-22-2014, 12:38 AM.

Comment

If your family jewels don't shrivel from this show. Then I commend you for your fortitude.

But then again I can't blame em. Cos you do have a point about crudity and vapidity of the Adult cartoons. That's why I watch Seinen Anime. Shonen anime about friendship and stuff got too cliche for me.

Comment

There are so many blessings that come from not watching TV at all. Not for years.
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Oooh! Weird Al was on MLP today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfFJbx3n8ZE

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              Yes please do. When you group together you make for an easier to hit target
                              Dude wth with that face.
                              -The universe begins to look more like a great thought than a great machine.
                              Sir James Jeans

-This most beautiful system (The Universe) could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.All variety of created objects which represent order and Life in the Universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, whom I call the Lord God.
                              Sir Isaac Newton

Comment