Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mike Lindell changes from making MY PILLOW to face masks, Leftists slam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
    Remember the drive-up testing centers at Wal-mart. Remember the google site where you could be directed to a testing center.

These press briefings have been long on promises and short on deliveries.

It's almost as if they were being organized by someone with decades of experience running con jobs.
    And this of course justifies the left's attacks on Lindell, how?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

"God gave us grace when he was elected."

He thinks Trump was chosen for us by his God.

No, I didn't see the presser, and I have no idea what My Pillow is either, so I googled this guy up. That's from a Yahoo Finance post-presser interview. He wasn't up there because he's helping out by making a few masks. Estimates say we'll need 4 billion N95s for covid-19. Do the math. He was there because "when I went all in for Trump I'd never met him, we had a private meeting ..." and Trump knew he'd get up there and kiss the big, white, and corpulent.

He was there because he thinks Trump was chosen for us by his God.

"If God wants me to run for governor of Minnesota, that's what I'm going to do."

As far as I can tell, he's not a bad guy, but if he's being mocked, it's because he's a whack job.
      Last edited by Juvenal; 04-04-2020, 05:09 AM.

Comment

"God gave us grace when he was elected."

He thinks Trump was chosen for us by his God.

No, I didn't see the presser, and I have no idea what My Pillow is either, so I googled this guy up. That's from a Yahoo Finance post-presser interview. He wasn't up there because he's helping out by making a few masks. Estimates say we'll need 4 billion N95s for covid-19. Do the math. He was there because "when I went all in for Trump I'd never met him, we had a private meeting ..." and Trump knew he'd get up there and kiss the big, white, and corpulent.

He was there because he thinks Trump was chosen for us by his God.

"If God wants me to run for governor of Minnesota, that's what I'm going to do."

As far as I can tell, he's not a bad guy, but if he's being mocked, it's because he's a whack job.
        He was up there just like the CEOs from Honeywell, Jockey International, Procter & Gamble and United Technologies were. Just like the CEOs from Walmart, Target, CVS and various pharmaceutical firms back in Mid March. But they weren't accused of being up there to promote their companies as he was. They weren't being accused of merely engaging in a PR campaign as he was.

Lindel was singled out for such accusations and mockery because he is a friend of Trump's and because he's a vocal Christian. Neither of those things can be tolerated by the MSM or Hollyweird crowd.

And last I checked our population is nowhere near 4 billion. It is less than a hundredth of that. I'm surprised that a math nerd like you couldn't figure that one out.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          He was up there just like the CEOs from Honeywell, Jockey International, Procter & Gamble and United Technologies were. Just like the CEOs from Walmart, Target, CVS and various pharmaceutical firms back in Mid March. But they weren't accused of being up there to promote their companies as he was. They weren't being accused of merely engaging in a PR campaign as he was.
          They didn't say Trump was chosen for us by God, either.

Lindel was singled out for such accusations and mockery because he is a friend of Trump's and because he's a vocal Christian. Neither of those things can be tolerated by the MSM or Hollyweird crowd.
          I'd like to continue under the delusion that crackpots and Christians are separate categories. It's comforting to me. You're not helping.

And last I checked our population is nowhere near 4 billion. It is less than a hundredth of that. I'm surprised that a math nerd like you couldn't figure that one out.
          *face meets palm, hard*

What is 10 percent of 4 billion, rouge?

These are single-use masks.

Comment

[...]And last I checked our population is nowhere near 4 billion. It is less than a hundredth of that. I'm surprised that a math nerd like you couldn't figure that one out.

Perhaps you are inspired by Trump when he said:
            I know South Korea better than anybody. It’s a very tight (sic). Do you know how many people are in Seoul? Do you know how big the city of Seoul is? 38 million people. Bigger than anything we have. 38 million people all tightly wound together. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9437846.html
            You really are experts. You managed to go even further than him in the opposite direction though.
            Last edited by Charles; 04-04-2020, 07:16 AM.
            "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

And this of course justifies the left's attacks on Lindell, how?
              He stood next to Orange Man.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                He stood next to Orange Man.
                Allow me to gently point out that no one but the right fringe has claimed the detailed criticisms of Trump's incompetence are based on his choice of instant tanning lotions.

Or, to say it more simply, that's not helping, preacher.

Comment

Allow me to gently point out that no one but the right fringe has claimed the detailed criticisms of Trump's incompetence are based on his choice of instant tanning lotions.

Or, to say it more simply, that's not helping, preacher.
                  A) It's a meme of the right mocking the left for their never ending attacks on Trump
                  2) It's really not helpful for you to be constantly posting that the posts of other people are not helpful. That's simply not helpful.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

2) It's really not helpful for you to be constantly posting that the posts of other people are not helpful. That's simply not helpful.
                    Yes it is! It makes toasti feel better.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

92001292_913165902448779_3906759173643173888_n.jpg
                      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

A) It's a meme of the right mocking the left for their never ending attacks on Trump
                        "Clean-up on aisle CP" time.

You're both factually incorrect and engaged in the very divisiveness you just finished moaning about, inaccurately I might add, from Jim, who was clearly attempting to appeal to the better angels of our nature.

The fact is that the criticisms of Trump are bipartisan. The fact is that it is literally the job of the fourth estate to speak these truths to power.

And the fact is that mockery can never serve as an answer to detailed criticism. It is intellectual resignation.

"No, you."

If pointing out that something is not helpful is not helpful, then there is no way to be helpful.

You're arguing from paradox. That's a logic failure. And you're arguing against civility. That's a moral failure, unacceptable from a layman, and a scandal when it comes from a preacher.

You know it, too, and it burns you up knowing someone else is doing the job you've abandoned.

That's why you attack.

Which, I might add, is not helpful.

Comment

You seem particularly caustic of late, even for you. I hope all is well.

Comment

You're both factually incorrect
                            Good time to remind people that back on the old tweb "radical strawberry" once tried to claim Media Matters is a non-partisan, centrist outlet even after I pointed out they explicitly describe themselves as progressive on their own web site. You are not an arbiter of truth and you're not fooling anybody.
                            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

You seem particularly caustic of late, even for you. I hope all is well.
                              He looks the same as usual to me, shilling for the usual suspects while pretending to be above it all. Can't teach old dogs new tricks.
                              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

I hope all is well.
                                That's better.
                                Last edited by Juvenal; 04-05-2020, 12:54 AM.

Comment