Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Lindell changes from making MY PILLOW to face masks, Leftists slam

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Mike Lindell changes from making MY PILLOW to face masks, Leftists slam

Mike Lindell spoke at President Trumpís coronavirus press briefing on Monday where the My Pillow CEO announced that he was converting 75% of his manufacturing capacity to produce 50,000 masks per day for healthcare workers. This resulted in a bunch of members of the MSM and D-list celebutards to attack him en masse.

You might ask, who could possibly have a problem with someone stepping up to help our the doctors and nurses on the front lines? It's because Lindell praised Trump (who's has been a friend of his for awhile) and mentioned the Bible.

Never underestimate the depth of the Left's virulent hatred for Trump and anyone who supports him.

For instance, CNN's chief White House correspondent, in his recap of the briefing with Wolf Blitzer he accused Lindell of simply brazenly promoting his company:

These briefings could be better designed. President Trump could come out, say a few words, not have these PR stunts like Mr. Pillow coming out and getting a plug for his company

Jamie O'Grady, who is founder and editor-in-chief of The Cauldron and who makes guest appearances on WFAN-NY and ESPN Radio in New York also claimed this was nothing but a publicity stunt -- in stronger terms

Funny how they didn't accuse all those other CEOs (like from Target, Walmart, CVS etc.) who were at one of those briefings last month explaining what they were doing to help combat the Chicom coronavirus of shameless self-promotion. But then I don't think they praised Trump or mentioned God.

Never underestimate the depth of the Left's virulent hatred for Trump and anyone who supports him.

The Miami Herald's investigative reporter Julie K. Brown snarked

Likewise, the senior economic and business correspondent for NBC News, Ali Velshi, was also snide

Again, they didn't react this way when other CEOs were at a briefing in mid March announcing the efforts they were taking to fight the Chicom coronavirus. But then I don't think they praised Trump or mentioned God.

From the co-host of MSNBC's Morning Joe, Mika Brzezinski we got this

She didn't express this sort of impatience when there was a bunch of CEOs from other companies were announcing the steps they were taking to help in the struggle against the Chinese coronavirus. But then I don't think they praised Trump or mentioned God[1].

Minor celebutard Samantha Bee also chimed in

Folks, this is what TDS looks like

1. To be fair, Brezinski's husband and fellow co-host Joe Scarborough disagreed with his wife and others who attacked and ridiculed Lindell saying:

Everybody was attacking this MyPillow guy. Hereís my thought: If youíre going to make 50,000 masks and give them to doctors and nurses on the front lines in New York City, Iím fine with you going up. Say whatever you want to say. Just get the masks to the people on the front line, and we as Americans should salute anybody doing that. Iím not making 50,000 masks. If I had the capability of making 50,000 masks, Iíd like to make 50,000 masks. I canít. That guy can. I salute him.
    Last edited by rogue06; 04-02-2020 at 09:01 AM. Reason: naughty word in tweet

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

2. Amen Christian3, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Apparently there were other CEOs at the briefing as well, but none faced the vitriolic reactions that Lindell did. Of course they aren't a friend of Trump's or mention God.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

4. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Apparently there were other CEOs at the briefing as well, but none faced the vitriolic reactions that Lindell did. Of course they aren't a friend of Trump's or mention God.
    It was the God/Bible thing that really sent them off the edge.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    That's what Chris Hayes, who hosts All In with Chris Hayes on MSNBC focused on while complaining that Trump has too many press briefings complaining

Itís obviously above my pay grade. I donít make the call about we take them or not, but it seems crazy to me that everyone is still taking them when you got the My Pillow guy getting up there talking about reading the Bible

Of course he left out the part where Lindell's company will be producing 50,000 masks to fight the Chicom coronavirus and daring to bring up God or the Bible is always something to be derided.

Here are a few more members of the MSM mocking his appearance and claiming it was all about self-promotion (something they didn't say about the other CEOs who were also there or who spoke at Trump's March 13th briefing).

From an upset Daily Beast and CNN opinion columnist Dean Obeidallah:

From a sneering Jonathan Chait, former senior editor of New Republic and currently a writer for New York magazine:

From Vox associate editor Aaron Rupar who mocked:

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    I would hope leftists would be more tolerant of the majority people of the country. How can someone call himself tolerant while not tolerating most people?

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    That's what Chris Hayes, who hosts All In with Chris Hayes on MSNBC focused on while complaining that Trump has too many press briefings complaining

Itís obviously above my pay grade. I donít make the call about we take them or not, but it seems crazy to me that everyone is still taking them when you got the My Pillow guy getting up there talking about reading the Bible

Of course he left out the part where Lindell's company will be producing 50,000 masks to fight the Chicom coronavirus and daring to bring up God or the Bible is always something to be derided.
    Don't do anything good for the country. You will just be mocked.

Of more importance ... "if we ever needed the Lord before, we sure do need Him now."

9. Amen mossrose amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    But, guys, haven't you heard how "SCARY!" the latest worst case scenario projections are? That's what we should be focused on!

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Drat. Forgot one.

NBC

00000000000000aaamp.jpg

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Mike Lindell spoke at President Trumpís coronavirus press briefing on Monday where the My Pillow CEO announced that he was converting 75% of his manufacturing capacity to produce 50,000 masks per day for healthcare workers. This resulted in a bunch of members of the MSM and D-list celebutards to attack him en masse.

You might ask, who could possibly have a problem with someone stepping up to help our the doctors and nurses on the front lines? It's because Lindell praised Trump (who's has been a friend of his for awhile) and mentioned the Bible.

For instance, CNN's chief White House correspondent, in his recap of the briefing with Wolf Blitzer he accused Lindell of simply brazenly promoting his company:

These briefings could be better designed. President Trump could come out, say a few words, not have these PR stunts like Mr. Pillow coming out and getting a plug for his company

Jamie O'Grady, who is founder and editor-in-chief of The Cauldron and who makes guest appearances on WFAN-NY and ESPN Radio in New York also claimed this was nothing but a publicity stunt -- in stronger terms

Funny how they didn't accuse all those other CEOs (like from Target, Walmart, CVS etc.) who were at one of those briefings last month explaining what they were doing to help combat the Chicom coronavirus of shameless self-promotion. But then I don't think they praised Trump or mentioned God.

The Miami Herald's investigative reporter Julie K. Brown snarked

Likewise, the senior economic and business correspondent for NBC News, Ali Velshi, was also snide

Again, they didn't react this way when other CEOs were at a briefing in mid March announcing the efforts they were taking to fight the Chicom coronavirus. But then I don't think they praised Trump or mentioned God.

From the co-host of MSNBC's Morning Joe, Mika Brzezinski we got this

She didn't express this sort of impatience when there was a bunch of CEOs from other companies were announcing the steps they were taking to help in the struggle against the Chinese coronavirus. But then I don't think they praised Trump or mentioned God[1].

Minor celebutard Samantha Bee also chimed in

Folks, this is what TDS looks like

1. To be fair, Brezinski's husband and fellow co-host Joe Scarborough disagreed with his wife and others who attacked and ridiculed Lindell saying:

Everybody was attacking this MyPillow guy. Hereís my thought: If youíre going to make 50,000 masks and give them to doctors and nurses on the front lines in New York City, Iím fine with you going up. Say whatever you want to say. Just get the masks to the people on the front line, and we as Americans should salute anybody doing that. Iím not making 50,000 masks. If I had the capability of making 50,000 masks, Iíd like to make 50,000 masks. I canít. That guy can. I salute him.
    It is really stupid to be mocking him for trying.

But people were mocking Bill Gates in other threads for trying.

I have no idea why anyone would think mocking people that are trying to help makes sense.

It is a sign of the polarized, demonizing mess we've created for ourselves.
    He will reply, ĎTruly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

13. Amen Juvenal amen'd this post.
    radical strawberry
    Faith
    Humanist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    But people were mocking Bill Gates in other threads for trying.
    Really? Where was that?

I have no idea why anyone would think mocking people that are trying to help makes sense.

It is a sign of the polarized, demonizing mess we've created for ourselves.
    There's a light at the end of that tunnel, Jim.

Malkin on Kushner.jpg