Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mike Lindell changes from making MY PILLOW to face masks, Leftists slam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Lindell changes from making MY PILLOW to face masks, Leftists slam

Mike Lindell spoke at President Trump’s coronavirus press briefing on Monday where the My Pillow CEO announced that he was converting 75% of his manufacturing capacity to produce 50,000 masks per day for healthcare workers. This resulted in a bunch of members of the MSM and D-list celebutards to attack him en masse.

You might ask, who could possibly have a problem with someone stepping up to help our the doctors and nurses on the front lines? It's because Lindell praised Trump (who's has been a friend of his for awhile) and mentioned the Bible.

Never underestimate the depth of the Left's virulent hatred for Trump and anyone who supports him.

For instance, CNN's chief White House correspondent, in his recap of the briefing with Wolf Blitzer he accused Lindell of simply brazenly promoting his company:

These briefings could be better designed. President Trump could come out, say a few words, not have these PR stunts like Mr. Pillow coming out and getting a plug for his company

Jamie O'Grady, who is founder and editor-in-chief of The Cauldron and who makes guest appearances on WFAN-NY and ESPN Radio in New York also claimed this was nothing but a publicity stunt -- in stronger terms

Funny how they didn't accuse all those other CEOs (like from Target, Walmart, CVS etc.) who were at one of those briefings last month explaining what they were doing to help combat the Chicom coronavirus of shameless self-promotion. But then I don't think they praised Trump or mentioned God.

Never underestimate the depth of the Left's virulent hatred for Trump and anyone who supports him.

The Miami Herald's investigative reporter Julie K. Brown snarked

Likewise, the senior economic and business correspondent for NBC News, Ali Velshi, was also snide

Again, they didn't react this way when other CEOs were at a briefing in mid March announcing the efforts they were taking to fight the Chicom coronavirus. But then I don't think they praised Trump or mentioned God.

From the co-host of MSNBC's Morning Joe, Mika Brzezinski we got this

She didn't express this sort of impatience when there was a bunch of CEOs from other companies were announcing the steps they were taking to help in the struggle against the Chinese coronavirus. But then I don't think they praised Trump or mentioned God[1].

Minor celebutard Samantha Bee also chimed in

Folks, this is what TDS looks like

1. To be fair, Brezinski's husband and fellow co-host Joe Scarborough disagreed with his wife and others who attacked and ridiculed Lindell saying:

Everybody was attacking this MyPillow guy. Here’s my thought: If you’re going to make 50,000 masks and give them to doctors and nurses on the front lines in New York City, I’m fine with you going up. Say whatever you want to say. Just get the masks to the people on the front line, and we as Americans should salute anybody doing that. I’m not making 50,000 masks. If I had the capability of making 50,000 masks, I’d like to make 50,000 masks. I can’t. That guy can. I salute him.
    Last edited by rogue06; 04-02-2020, 11:01 AM. Reason: naughty word in tweet

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Apparently there were other CEOs at the briefing as well, but none faced the vitriolic reactions that Lindell did. Of course they aren't a friend of Trump's or mention God.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Apparently there were other CEOs at the briefing as well, but none faced the vitriolic reactions that Lindell did. Of course they aren't a friend of Trump's or mention God.
      It was the God/Bible thing that really sent them off the edge.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        That's what Chris Hayes, who hosts All In with Chris Hayes on MSNBC focused on while complaining that Trump has too many press briefings complaining

It’s obviously above my pay grade. I don’t make the call about we take them or not, but it seems crazy to me that everyone is still taking them when you got the My Pillow guy getting up there talking about reading the Bible

Of course he left out the part where Lindell's company will be producing 50,000 masks to fight the Chicom coronavirus and daring to bring up God or the Bible is always something to be derided.

Here are a few more members of the MSM mocking his appearance and claiming it was all about self-promotion (something they didn't say about the other CEOs who were also there or who spoke at Trump's March 13th briefing).

From an upset Daily Beast and CNN opinion columnist Dean Obeidallah:

From a sneering Jonathan Chait, former senior editor of New Republic and currently a writer for New York magazine:

From Vox associate editor Aaron Rupar who mocked:

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          I would hope leftists would be more tolerant of the majority people of the country. How can someone call himself tolerant while not tolerating most people?

Comment

That's what Chris Hayes, who hosts All In with Chris Hayes on MSNBC focused on while complaining that Trump has too many press briefings complaining

It’s obviously above my pay grade. I don’t make the call about we take them or not, but it seems crazy to me that everyone is still taking them when you got the My Pillow guy getting up there talking about reading the Bible

Of course he left out the part where Lindell's company will be producing 50,000 masks to fight the Chicom coronavirus and daring to bring up God or the Bible is always something to be derided.
            Don't do anything good for the country. You will just be mocked.

Of more importance ... "if we ever needed the Lord before, we sure do need Him now."

Comment

But, guys, haven't you heard how "SCARY!" the latest worst case scenario projections are? That's what we should be focused on!

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Drat. Forgot one.

NBC

00000000000000aaamp.jpg

Comment

Mike Lindell spoke at President Trump’s coronavirus press briefing on Monday where the My Pillow CEO announced that he was converting 75% of his manufacturing capacity to produce 50,000 masks per day for healthcare workers. This resulted in a bunch of members of the MSM and D-list celebutards to attack him en masse.

You might ask, who could possibly have a problem with someone stepping up to help our the doctors and nurses on the front lines? It's because Lindell praised Trump (who's has been a friend of his for awhile) and mentioned the Bible.

For instance, CNN's chief White House correspondent, in his recap of the briefing with Wolf Blitzer he accused Lindell of simply brazenly promoting his company:

These briefings could be better designed. President Trump could come out, say a few words, not have these PR stunts like Mr. Pillow coming out and getting a plug for his company

Jamie O'Grady, who is founder and editor-in-chief of The Cauldron and who makes guest appearances on WFAN-NY and ESPN Radio in New York also claimed this was nothing but a publicity stunt -- in stronger terms

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43855[/ATTACH]

Funny how they didn't accuse all those other CEOs (like from Target, Walmart, CVS etc.) who were at one of those briefings last month explaining what they were doing to help combat the Chicom coronavirus of shameless self-promotion. But then I don't think they praised Trump or mentioned God.

The Miami Herald's investigative reporter Julie K. Brown snarked

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43858[/ATTACH]

Likewise, the senior economic and business correspondent for NBC News, Ali Velshi, was also snide

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43853[/ATTACH]

Again, they didn't react this way when other CEOs were at a briefing in mid March announcing the efforts they were taking to fight the Chicom coronavirus. But then I don't think they praised Trump or mentioned God.

From the co-host of MSNBC's Morning Joe, Mika Brzezinski we got this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43857[/ATTACH]

She didn't express this sort of impatience when there was a bunch of CEOs from other companies were announcing the steps they were taking to help in the struggle against the Chinese coronavirus. But then I don't think they praised Trump or mentioned God[1].

Minor celebutard Samantha Bee also chimed in

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43854[/ATTACH]

Folks, this is what TDS looks like

1. To be fair, Brezinski's husband and fellow co-host Joe Scarborough disagreed with his wife and others who attacked and ridiculed Lindell saying:

Everybody was attacking this MyPillow guy. Here’s my thought: If you’re going to make 50,000 masks and give them to doctors and nurses on the front lines in New York City, I’m fine with you going up. Say whatever you want to say. Just get the masks to the people on the front line, and we as Americans should salute anybody doing that. I’m not making 50,000 masks. If I had the capability of making 50,000 masks, I’d like to make 50,000 masks. I can’t. That guy can. I salute him.
                  It is really stupid to be mocking him for trying.

But people were mocking Bill Gates in other threads for trying.

I have no idea why anyone would think mocking people that are trying to help makes sense.

It is a sign of the polarized, demonizing mess we've created for ourselves.
                  My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                    Really? Where was that?

I have no idea why anyone would think mocking people that are trying to help makes sense.

There's a light at the end of that tunnel, Jim.

Malkin on Kushner.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                      It is really stupid to be mocking him for trying.

Tweb is so blessed to have somebody as kind and thoughtful and totally unbiased as yourself, Jim.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                        Really? Where was that?
                        Had the same question so I went looking. This is what I found
                        Originally posted by seanD View Post
                        I think it's more that folks are skeptical of the reactions to the virus -- the outright draconian measures and loony federal spending sprees being taken on a government level -- than the seriousness of the virus itself. Why should we listen to Gates? He's just a billionaire tech guy who got rich plagiarizing other people's ideas early on. Don't you guys on the left hate billionaires? What's significant about Gates; is he a scientist?

While I agree that we shouldn't be mocking or belittling those trying to help I hardly think it's comparable to what figures in the MSM did to Lindell.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          Tweb is so blessed to have somebody as kind and thoughtful and totally unbiased as yourself, Jim.
                          That's not helpful, preacher.

Comment

Had the same question so I went looking. This is what I found ...

[seanD being seanD]

While I agree that we shouldn't be mocking or belittling those trying to help I hardly think it's comparable to what figures in the MSM did to Lindell.
                            I dunno, but I'm pretty sure, "These briefings could be better designed" doesn't normally qualify as virulent hatred. Then again, it's an adjective that's topically apropos, so I'll cut you some slack.

Comment

This morning, I cut the arm off an old t-shirt, pulled it over my head and called it a face covering.

Comment