Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Evangelicals full of fear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
    After having been shown to be wrong numerous times or at least have a limited understanding,
    No, Charles, you have simply added ADDITIONAL support to my claim that there's a difference.

now you want to act as if you need to test the application of the descriptions of use and definitions?
    How bout just answering the question, eh?

What are you going to hold it up against. Another random definition by another random poster? Some of the examples I gave are examples of always using "E". Always applies in this case to. Use some basic logic and you will understand it.
    I gave ONE example to somebody who asked, realizing there are many more.

Your time to act as if you are the expert is long gone
    You are a very humorous individual, indeed.

given the number of posts in which I have shown you to have a very, very limited understanding. Try some real and more trustworthy sources next time and don't assume people by into your dubious definitions.
    Charles, honey baby darling - I gave ONE example to show that there is a difference about which you were TOTALLY ignorant, and forced you to do some more "digging" of your own.

Now, if you would be so kind to answer the question, and stop 'attacking my person'. WWWWWAAAAAAaaaannnnhhhhhh!!!!! Charles is attacking my PERSON!!!!!

Which of the definitions of "Evangelical" best fits your new friend, Mr Fea?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

If you were aware then you gave an explanation you knew was very limited at best. In some cases simply wrong. Well done.
      And the spin continues! (do you grasp the American English concept of "spin", Charles?)

At this point, I'm going to conclude that you're FAR more interested in hypocritically "attacking my person" than you are in dialogue.

Feel free to continue spewing forth nonsense.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        No, Charles, you have simply added ADDITIONAL support to my claim that there's a difference.

How bout just answering the question, eh?

I gave ONE example to somebody who asked, realizing there are many more.

You are a very humorous individual, indeed.

Charles, honey baby darling - I gave ONE example to show that there is a difference about which you were TOTALLY ignorant, and forced you to do some more "digging" of your own.

Now, if you would be so kind to answer the question, and stop 'attacking my person'. WWWWWAAAAAAaaaannnnhhhhhh!!!!! Charles is attacking my PERSON!!!!!

Which of the definitions of "Evangelical" best fits your new friend, Mr Fea?
        You knew there was a dinstinction, you say. In some cases even that is wrong since some simply use "E" on purpose in all context, including of course the one in the opening post. First Things do that as pointed out numerous times and yet you ask for an example. Wonder why.

Second, you certainly did not mention any limits to the quora definition by a random user. You did not present it as an example but as a description of the usage. Must be frustrating when quora definitions prove to be... Shall we say limited at best...

Sorry, but you have made so many errors on this and that of course is frustrating when you have claimed that what you falsely identified as an error showed ignorance. Wellcome to double ignorance, Cow Poke.

Happy Easter.
        "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

You knew there was a dinstinction, you say...

Yes, Charles, that was the whole point.

Now, are you ever going to get to the part where you answer the question, or are you going to simply continue being a pompous ass hypocritically attacking my person?

Cause I think I'm gonna cry!

Comment

Happy Easter.
            I'm already happier than a gackle with a french fry!

Comment

Yes, Charles, that was the whole point.

Now, are you ever going to get to the part where you answer the question, or are you going to simply continue being a pompous ass hypocritically attacking my person?

Cause I think I'm gonna cry!
              You cut out the part where I point out your errors and explain why you were wrong or at best had a limited unddrstanding. Read it again if you want an answer.

And do mind your language, please.
              "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

You cut out the part where I point out your errors and explain why you were wrong or at best had a limited unddrstanding. Read it again if you want an answer.
                You mean your hypocritical personal attack? Yes, I cut that out.

And do mind your language, please.
                "Ass", Charles, is downright biblical, and not in violation of any Tweb rules when not used to refer to a body part.

Comment

• Is this the room for an argument?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Is this the room for an argument?
                    Apparently, this is the room for rank hypocrisy!

Comment

Apparently, this is the room for rank hypocrisy!
                      What else did you expect from a Chuck™ Thread?

He is very good at trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        What else did you expect from a Chuck™ Thread?

He is very good at trolling.
                        He's growing on me. I kinda like him.

Comment

I'm already happier than a gackle with a french fry!

Grackle.

You're welcome!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

He's growing on me. I kinda like him.
                            Chuck along with carpe are masters of passive-aggressive trolling, and they always act like nobody is going to catch on and play the "Who, me? Why, I would never...!" game whenever called out. ox tries to play the same game but doesn't have their discipline, so he usually jumps straight to active-aggressive.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                              Grackle.

You're welcome!
                              Laughing --- yeah, a whole graggle of them!!!!

Comment

Laughing --- yeah, a whole graggle of them!!!!
                                With one French fry? That would indeed be a sight to behold!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment