Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Now the WHO wants to take our sick kids and other sick people right out of our homes

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Now the WHO wants to take our sick kids and other sick people right out of our homes

This is more alarming to me than the Wuhan virus.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

2. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    If I thought I had it I would seriously consider not even going to the doctor to avoid the government finding out that I had it at this point in time.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Letís break into peopleís houses and take their kids. Nothing can possibility go wrong with this plan!
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Letís break into peopleís houses and take their kids. Nothing can possibility go wrong with this plan!
    But it will be dignified!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

radical strawberry
    Faith
    Humanist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Allow me to suggest that taking Rebel News reporting at face value is not likely to prove a sensible decision when the context they remove has been filled in.

7. Amen JimL, kiwimac amen'd this post.
    radical strawberry
    Faith
    Humanist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Really, folks, how would this even work? WHO employs doctors and nurses. Are they going to force kids out of their homes at the point of a stethoscope?

9. Amen JimL, Roy, kiwimac amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenal View Post
    Allow me to suggest that taking Rebel News reporting at face value is not likely to prove a sensible decision when the context they remove has been filled in.
    "It's taken out of context" is used probably because what is being suggested by a "reputable health organization" is so radical. I do wish the channel linked to the original video in the description, but we heard him say it, albeit he said it in a "nice" way. The only argument to be made is if he was using a hypothetical or it was some sort of simulated scenario, but even suggesting it is repulsive, though I'm guessing he's referring to defenseless third world countries or countries more authoritarian like China.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Hm....Trump had said he might pull U.S. funding out of the WHO. He just might get my support on that.

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Has anybody heard anything about this from the MSM?

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mossrose View Post
    Has anybody heard anything about this from the MSM?
    Here's from Fox, which will be pooh-poohed by the left here.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...ne-were-on-now

Dr. Michael Ryan, executive director of the WHO Health Emergencies Programme: In most parts of the world, due to lockdown, most of the transmission that's actually happening in many countries now is happening in the household at family level.

In some senses, transmission has been taken off the streets and pushed back into family units.

Now, we need to go and look in families to find those people who may be sick and remove them and isolate them in a safe and dignified manner.
    I don't have time right now to look for any more. Maybe somebody on the left can find something to refute this.