Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Canadian feds use Wuhan virus money to fund abortions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian feds use Wuhan virus money to fund abortions

In an effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau pledged $50 million in March to go toward helping underdeveloped countries during the pandemic. The government has now pledged an additional $109.5 milion, earmarked towards numerous goals. One of those goals is funding “reproductive rights.”
    Source: https://www.liveaction.org/news/cana...fund-abortion/
    ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Dear Lord, come soon.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

There is no emoji in existence to convey my disgust accurately. Words that come close would probably get me edited at minimum.

Comment

Didn't he get covid? Is it over already? I figured it would take him out of circulation for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Didn't he get covid? Is it over already? I figured it would take him out of circulation for a while.
          His wife had it. He declined to be tested. He and the children stayed in isolation while his wife was in quarantine. He has been giving press releases outside of his "cottage" every day for the past several weeks. He is now able to leave his home, but has been working from there anyway, in "solidarity" with all the people of the country who are having to work from home.

He makes me sick.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X