Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Are you self-isolating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christian3 View Post
    I put in an order for home delivery this morning and was told I wouldn't get my order until NEXT Thursday because they are really backed up with so many orders.
    We use Chewy for our pet food. They are now about a week between order and shipment. Pretty much right now, it's make an order, have it arrive, next day make another order.
    "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Are you getting about three weeks to the gallon?
      We use a dedicated credit card for our car gas. I got the bill yesterday for the month of March. It's about 30% lower than February and at this point, I would expect April's bill to be even smaller.
      "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post
        We use Chewy for our pet food. They are now about a week between order and shipment. Pretty much right now, it's make an order, have it arrive, next day make another order.
        I did decide to make another order 6 or 7 days before I need them.

Do you know how to make a dinner out of crackers and pineapple?

Comment

Either you are not ordering enough, or your pet is a hog!

Has anyone seen OBP lately?

Comment

You have Chewbacca,of Star Wars, for your pet food?

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
              Sometimes I'm a jerk on purpose. Other times, it's by accident. I'm absolutely mortified at my poor judgment in describing the virus as a feature in an earlier thread.

I'm working harder than ever, like Ginger dancing with Fred "backwards, with heels."
              I'm putting the time to good use, as much as I can - bonding more with my step-toddler (she's become my shadow), teaching my young adult stepson conservation of resources and fiscal responsibility, putting in a garden, fixing up the place a little more.... Between the stimulus and stimulus-boosted unemployment, I should be alright for a bit. I took in my young adult nephew (on SSI), and he's paying rent and being a big help around the place.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I'm still working, in an IT department for a hospital chain.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                  You have Chewbacca,of Star Wars, for your pet food?
                  Chewy.com - pet food supplies.
                  Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    I'm putting the time to good use, as much as I can - bonding more with my step-toddler (she's become my shadow), teaching my young adult stepson conservation of resources and fiscal responsibility, putting in a garden, fixing up the place a little more.... Between the stimulus and stimulus-boosted unemployment, I should be alright for a bit. I took in my young adult nephew (on SSI), and he's paying rent and being a big help around the place.
                    You, your spouse, a toddler, and two young men.

You were living alone, before, weren't you?

Okay, so this time it was on purpose.

Comment

I got exams so I'd be home studying anyway. Only go out for walks and occasionally buy food/snacks.
                      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                        You, your spouse, a toddler, and two young men.

You were living alone, before, weren't you?

Okay, so this time it was on purpose.
                        You can count! Who knew?
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          Either you are not ordering enough, or your pet is a hog!

Has anyone seen OBP lately?
                          Budget means we can only afford two weeks of food at a time. Yes, one of our two cats is a pig disguised as a cat. We are getting a little bit ahead with each order which is ok.

Comment