Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Chloroquine Study Designed to Fail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloroquine Study Designed to Fail?

There is a study that is going to be done on Chloroquine which likely will fail to show benefits.

Here is some of the description
    Source: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/record/NCT04328961

Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 PEP
    The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Know the risks and potential benefits of clinical studies and talk to your health care provider before participating. Read our disclaimer for details.

ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04328961

Sponsor:
    University of Washington
    Collaborators:
    New York University
    Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
    Information provided by (Responsible Party):
    Ruanne Barnabas, University of Washington

© Copyright Original Source

The reason that i would expect this to fail first is because it involves the Gates Foundation. (If I had not known about the trouble caused by Gates in India and Africa, I would not have had reason to be concerned about Gates' involvement here.)

The more specific reason is that the effective treatment of COVID-19 seems to rely on the use of Chloroquine type medicines along with large doses of Zinc. This study omits the Zinc.

As I heard it, the Chloroquine opens a pathway for zinc to enter into the cells. It is the zinc within the cells that actually provides the healing. I am wondering if the omission of Zinc would mean that destruction of the cell would happen without having the healing benefit of zinc -- so the cells themselves may end up being messed up.

Also, this may only be useful for people that show the adverse signs of the virus. However, the study omits testing or treatment of people with severe respiratory problems or with paradoxical low blood O2 saturation without any lung damage. The problem with the use of ventilators seemed to be where people's lungs were okay but their O2 saturation was below 90%. In that case, the problem may be in the blood itself rather than in the lungs.

Additionally, the PCR test may not be sufficiently distinguish SARS-CoV-2 from similar, more common, viruses. Thus, again, the Chloroquine may have a false failure on this basis as well.

This is at least how I can fit the different pieces together while having only a peripheral study of respiratory care.
    Last edited by mikewhitney; 04-14-2020, 04:29 AM.

Bill Gates has now replaced Soros as the boogeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by simplicio View Post
      Bill Gates has now replaced Soros as the boogeyman.
      I thank you for your insight into the details of this study. Are you truly a biochemist with an IQ of 150?

Maybe you will recognize the folly of your mockery at some point. And then you will be able to contribute something useful, maybe?

Have you enjoyed the company of such men as Gates, Soros and Epstein? I have briefly pointed out certain atrocities of Gates. I assume you endorse all that he has done. Have you never heard that there are people that do evil things? Have you investigated what these monsters have done or do you need the mainstream media to tell you this first? Was there no need for a Savior? Was Revelation just a bad dream or did God really reveal things about evildoers and the relevance of God's wrath? (This last question does not require that we are facing those things now or that a certain interpretation of Revelation be applied here.) I do not quite understand your religious background if you do not recognize such things.
      Last edited by mikewhitney; 04-16-2020, 11:02 AM.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X