Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump proposes injecting people with disinfectant to kill Coronavirus

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Even if an injection of anything was a 100% cure, what ordinary man in the street will inject themselves? (Apart from diabetics and drug users). The medical assistance needed for injections would stop any possible nonsense.

Banned
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    Yes they were exploring "those." Apparently they were exploring some sort of treatment Trump was referencing, though it isn't clear what it was. He was asking Bill Bryan about the discussion they had prior.
    No. The army lab was repeating studies done earlier on disinfecting. Bryan is not a scientist. Bleach kills viruses, sunlight kills viruses. the treatment being discussed was about disinfecting surfaces. I suspect that the briefing neglected that detail about disinfectants are dangerous when used internally, because he assumed it was not needed.

But in honor of our president, I am going to pour myself a gin and tonic. Gin contains alcohol, tonic contains quinine, which cures coronavirus.

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esther View Post
    Even if an injection of anything was a 100% cure, what ordinary man in the street will inject themselves? (Apart from diabetics and drug users). The medical assistance needed for injections would stop any possible nonsense.
    And yet this individual died from uncritically followed an earlier set of Dr. Trump's medical advice. And they weren't even sick yet!

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    He wasn't saying ingest it or inject it. That's absurd. You want to believe that because you have TDS. If that's the rout you want to go, I'm not going argue about it, have at it.
    The stupid... it hurts. That's TWeb hall of fame level posting there Sean.

Trump: "I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

This is why I don't take claims of TDS seriously. "If you believe your ears and eyes you have TDS!" The real Trump Defender Syndrome is the people who refuse to admit what they hear and see if it's negative for Trump.

5. Amen oxmixmudd amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by simplicio View Post
    No. The army lab was repeating studies done earlier on disinfecting. Bryan is not a scientist. Bleach kills viruses, sunlight kills viruses. the treatment being discussed was about disinfecting surfaces. I suspect that the briefing neglected that detail about disinfectants are dangerous when used internally, because he assumed it was not needed.

But in honor of our president, I am going to pour myself a gin and tonic. Gin contains alcohol, tonic contains quinine, which cures coronavirus.
    Read the transcript, dummy. Trump was using past tense about something he had asked Bryan earlier about and something he would investigate, something Trump obviously should have kept out of the public.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by simplicio View Post
    ....said no conservative when Obama was in office!

Seems to me that a lot of Christians here have been applying a separate set of standards for Trump than for anyone else over the last few years.
    But Bad Orange Man was never touted as being "clean" and "articulate."
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Nationalist.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineOb View Post
    And yet this individual died from uncritically followed an earlier set of Dr. Trump's medical advice. And they weren't even sick yet!
    That will larn them
    Still this is not an example of ordinary people suddenly going on injecting sprees. No matter who says what there should still be personal responsibility.

Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I think Chris Cuomo's wife pretty much takes the cake in the using bleach to fight corona virus department. Note, this was before Trump mentioned anything about disinfectants.

‘At the direction of my doctor, Dr. Linda Lancaster, who reminded me that this is an oxygen-depleting virus, she suggested I take a bath and add a nominal amount of bleach. Yes, bleach,’ Cristina wrote.

‘So, I add a small amount– ½ cup ONLY–of Clorox to a full bath of warm water–why? To combat the radiation and metals in my system and oxygenate it.’

She also shared a direct quote from Lancaster in which the natural medicine physician claims that bleach is essentially salt.

'We want to neutralize heavy metals because they slow-up the electromagnetic frequency of our cells, which is our energy field, and we need a good flow of energy. Clorox is sodium chloride–which is technically salt. There is no danger in doing this. It is a simple naturopathic treatment that has been used for over 75 years to oxygenate the cells,' Lancaster said.

'Household bleach is not chlorine.'

Social media users immediately hit back at Cristina’s recommendation, branding it ‘stupidity’ and highlighting that bleach is not ‘technically salt’.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true

her blog: https://thepuristonline.com/2020/04/...otocol-week-3/
    Holy double-stuff crap on a cracker! Dr. Linda makes Bad Orange Man sound like Albert Schweitzer!
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Nationalist.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    The stupid... it hurts. That's TWeb hall of fame level posting there Sean.

Trump: "I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

This is why I don't take claims of TDS seriously. "If you believe your ears and eyes you have TDS!" The real Trump Defender Syndrome is the people who refuse to admit what they hear and see if it's negative for Trump.
    "It wouldn't be through injection," Trump clarified after the media pressed the issue. He's an idiot, granted, and didn't know how to explain it. But he wasn't suggesting literal injection. That's what TDS quote-miners what to think.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

11. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineOb View Post
    Well, they were liberal Dummycrats, so maybe that explains their ignorance.

Beige Nationalist.