Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Kim Jong-un

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Kim Jong Un may be holed up with his 2,000-woman ‘Pleasure Squad’: report.

A lot of the propaganda posters in North Korea depict him either surrounded by or being chased after by women.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Unfortunately according to NPK propaganda Kim is back from deep hiding from COVID 19 which he denies is causing the pandemic in his country. I bit primature it is still there.

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/world/kim-jong-un-first-public-appearance-in-20-days-after-death-rumors-report

Kim Jong Un makes first public appearance in 20 days, state media reports

North Korean state media has claimed that the country's dictator, Kim Jong Un, made his first public appearance in 20 days amid a flurry of speculation about his health.

South Korea-based Yonhap News Agency, citing state-run media, reported that Kim attended a ceremony marking the completion of a fertilizer plant in Sunchon, in the South Phyongan Province Saturday.

Photos from the ceremony weren’t immediately released.

Kim was last seen April 11, when he presided over a meeting of the country's ruling Workers Party. Rumors of his possible death or illness began circulating after he missed a ceremony to commemorate the 108th birthday -- known as the "Day of the Sun" -- of his grandfather and North Korea's founder Kim Il Sung.

North Korean state media has claimed that the country's dictator, Kim Jong Un, made his first public appearance in 20 days amid a flurry of speculation about his health.

© Copyright Original Source

But it might be his body double or a stuffed robot ready to take over the country
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    It was probably just wind.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

4. Amen Seeker amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    It was probably just wind.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Nationalist.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."