Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Tara Reade stole from nonprofit

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Leland Keyser was Ford's best friend in High School as well as commonly referred to as being her "lifelong friend" so their friendship was considerably more substantive than you seek to portray it as now.

Right, Leland Keyser dated Mark Judge, Kavanaughs best friend, but she didn't know Kavanaugh. Gullible much?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    I don't think there's enough evidence to prove Biden did anything. The fact that he waited so long to address the allegations certainly looks bad. I don't think that in itself is evidence of guilt; I think he really felt the story would blow over at some point.
    Biden said all accusers should be believed. That's reason enough to believe her and subject him to draconian punishment, like he's voted to do to other men.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Biden said all accusers should be believed. That's reason enough to believe her and subject him to draconian punishment, like he's voted to do to other men.
    As Biden made clear, by "believed" he means, as do most reasonable people mean, that they should be taken seriously and the accusation should be investigated. You guys are embarassing yourselves as being unthinking political hacks.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Thank you JimL, for your entertaining about-face on the #metoo movement, proving the saying should be changed to "Believe women... if they are accusing republicans"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Thank you JimL, for your entertaining about-face on the #metoo movement, proving the saying should be changed to "Believe women... if they are accusing republicans"
    3urgld.jpg face.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Nope, only a biased mind would take the phrase "believe all women" to mean evidence isn't required. You guys are just too susceptible to the nonsense that reverberates throughout the buble you live in.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    well the second one is wrong because Tara Reade is a democrat and they don't believe her.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Nope, only a biased mind would take the phrase "believe all women" to mean evidence isn't required. You guys are just too susceptible to the nonsense that reverberates throughout the buble you live in.
    Well if that is the case, then you, the other liberals on tweb, and all of the democrats in congress trying to get rid of Kavanaugh without a lick of actual evidence, who just believed Ford's word, have "biased minds"

Thanks for admitting it.

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Well if that is the case, then you, the other liberals on tweb, and all of the democrats in congress trying to get rid of Kavanaugh without a lick of actual evidence, who just believed Ford's word, have "biased minds"

Thanks for admitting it.
    Her testimony is evidence. How strong is it? Depends on what the experts say.

Why should I believe that I'm better able to judge the data than people who have made it their life's work?

10. Amen JimL amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Thanks for admitting it.
    You're not recognizing the evidence, doesn't dismiss the evidence. Like I said before, I wouldn't have convicted him in a court of law, but I still believe Ford. One of my reasons for that which I've also said before was the fact that Ford put Mark Judge in the romm with Kavanaugh, and someone making up a story isn't going to put a friend of the alleged perp in the room with them. Regardless, my reasoning as to why Kavanaugh should still not have been confirmed was because of his temperment, his lack of self control under questioning, and not solely because I believed Fords account.