Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Tara Reade stole from nonprofit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tara Reade stole from nonprofit

https://medium.com/@eddiekrassenstei...n-e276cac68a2b

No one deserves to be sexually assaulted, scumbag or otherwise.

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
    https://medium.com/@eddiekrassenstei...n-e276cac68a2b

No one deserves to be sexually assaulted, scumbag or otherwise.
    So far, even most Democrats are giving Reade the benefit of the doubt. She has corroborating testimony from 1993. And this Hummer woman seems a bit of a screwball.

My main suspicion (as it usually is with these sexual assault allegations) is why did Reade wait until now? Biden was VP for eight years, and he was a congressman for many years before that. She said nothing. But now that he rose to the top of the Dem field for POTUS, she suddenly has a public story to tell? Makes me suspicious.

Comment

I don't think there's enough evidence to prove Biden did anything. The fact that he waited so long to address the allegations certainly looks bad. I don't think that in itself is evidence of guilt; I think he really felt the story would blow over at some point.
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
        So far, even most Democrats are giving Reade the benefit of the doubt. She has corroborating testimony from 1993. And this Hummer woman seems a bit of a screwball.

My main suspicion (as it usually is with these sexual assault allegations) is why did Reade wait until now? Biden was VP for eight years, and he was a congressman for many years before that. She said nothing. But now that he rose to the top of the Dem field for POTUS, she suddenly has a public story to tell? Makes me suspicious.
        It sounds like she could not get traction in the media nor find the right place to be heard.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
          It sounds like she could not get traction in the media nor find the right place to be heard.
          She cancelled her Sunday interview with FLC! You couldn't ask for a more prominent venue than that!

Comment

Washington politicians are practically untouchable, and a lot of women have had their lives pretty much ruined after accusing a powerful congressman or even the president of sexual assault (remember Clinton's "Bimbo Eruption" war room?). How much traction do you suppose she would have gotten accusing Obama's VP? So that's a possible reason why she didn't come forward sooner. Perhaps derailing Biden's run for president at a time when he's vulnerable is payback.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

These are just the sort of things an honest MSM would be looking into instead of providing cover for the candidate they openly support.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                I don't think there's enough evidence to prove Biden did anything. The fact that he waited so long to address the allegations certainly looks bad. I don't think that in itself is evidence of guilt; I think he really felt the story would blow over at some point.
                The fact that in spite of being interviewed a number of times since this story broke that absolutely nobody asked him a single question about it likely confirmed his suspicion that this would all blow over.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Corraboration is at present vague and not documented. In fact:

Source: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-accuser-tara-reade-not-sure-what-complaint-she-claims-n1198741

© Copyright Original Source

The vague collaboration by two 'anonymous' witnesses confirm a complaint specifically 0f sexual assault by Tara Reade.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                    Corraboration is at present vague and not documented. In fact:

Source: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-accuser-tara-reade-not-sure-what-complaint-she-claims-n1198741

© Copyright Original Source

The vague collaboration by two 'anonymous' witnesses confirm a complaint specifically 0f sexual assault by Tara Reade.
                    I guess she was a little uncomfortable with being sexually assaulted.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      The fact that in spite of being interviewed a number of times since this story broke that absolutely nobody asked him a single question about it likely confirmed his suspicion that this would all blow over.
                      Yes the specific question was asked:

Please note my post where Tara admitted the vagueness of here complaint, "I as uncomfortable?"

Comment

It looks like liberals have moved from "Believe all women!" to "Smear all women!"
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          It looks like liberals have moved from "Believe all women!" to "Smear all women!"
                          The Anita Hill and Blasey Ford incidents just irritated me. Assuming they are all telling the truth (and I know some are just out for 15 minutes of fame, or looking for a reality TV show, or are acting on behalf of partisan politics) they should have said something earlier. They all come out when they can make the biggest splash, or ruin someone's career. I'm just not sympathetic to any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            These are just the sort of things an honest MSM would be looking into instead of providing cover for the candidate they openly support.
                            The dishonesty is on you.

Everything you know about mainstream media you picked up from fringe media, and you don't see the problem with that: When you spread their lies, they become yours, and your investment in defending them becomes an investment in defending yourself.

April 12: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/u...complaint.html

April 13: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/13/b...ork-times.html

April 13: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/13/o...joe-biden.html

April 14: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/p...llegation.html

April 16: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/16/o...joe-biden.html

It goes on for a while, and that's just the NYTimes. I could have done the same with WaPo.

But you wouldn't know that, because you don't follow mainstream media.

Hell, you having even got the guts to list the media sources you use.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              No just Tara, because of inconsistent reporting and claims, as documented by her own words, 27 years later when Biden is running for th ePresident.

Comment