Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Rick Bright-top vaccine scientist files whistleblower complaint against the dictator!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this is what JimL was referring to but it seems to line up.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal investigators have found “reasonable grounds” that a government whistleblower was punished for opposing widespread use of an unproven drug that President Donald Trump touted as a remedy for COVID-19, his lawyers said Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      It's just more of your extremist leftist nonsense, Jim --- if you want to provide a source, that's fine. Otherwise, I really don't give a flyin' flip.
      I was never under the impression that you ever did give a flyin flip, CP.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineBoob View Post

WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal investigators have found “reasonable grounds” that a government whistleblower was punished for opposing widespread use of an unproven drug that President Donald Trump touted as a remedy for COVID-19, his lawyers said Friday.
        See, this is where the story doesn't make sense. As far as I know, there are no proven drugs for the China flu, and the only way a drug can be proven is to do the research on it. So if this guy was opposed to conducting research on "an unproven drug", which was the whole point of his job, then what exactly was he proposing they do instead?

Maybe that paragraph is just badly written.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
          I was never under the impression that you ever did give a flyin flip, CP.
          It's OK, Jim - I'm sure your mother loves you.

(my apologies if she's no longer with us)
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post

Thanks, sir, for doing his homework for him. If, in fact, that's it, since he's just playing games.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              See, this is where the story doesn't make sense. As far as I know, there are no proven drugs for the China flu, and the only way a drug can be proven is to do the research on it. So if this guy was opposed to conducting research on "an unproven drug", which was the whole point of his job, then what exactly was he proposing they do instead?

Maybe that paragraph is just badly written.
              The word "widespread" is your clue that we're not just talking about "research."

Comment

So this guy finally testified before the House, but the Democrats didn't bother to put him under oath...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ht-under-oath/

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  So this guy finally testified before the House, but the Democrats didn't bother to put him under oath...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ht-under-oath/
                  Just another case of MM not even reading his own links and believing you have to be under oath for it to be a crime to lie to Congress.

Committee chair Rep. Anna Eshoo (D-CA) declined to place Dr. Bright under oath before his testimony, but noted that “all witnesses know that it is illegal to lie to Congress.”

My representative!

Comment

Bright is a vaccine person who has worked with the Gates Foundation in pushing flu vaccinations in Vietnam.
                    Source: https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/blue-print/sag-members.pdf

Dr. Bright has also worked in the biotechnology industry where he serves as the Director of Immunology at Altea Therapeutics and Vice President of Research and Development and Global Influenza Programs at Novavax,Inc. In 2008, Dr. Bright joined PATH as the Scientific Director of the Influenza Vaccine Project in the Vaccine Development Global Program and the Director of the Influenza Vaccine Capacity Building Project in Vietnam. In this capacity, he provided technical leadership to accelerate the development of innovative vaccine and adjuvant candidates against influenza to ensure protection and access to vaccines for populations of developing countries. Dr. Bright received his PhD in Immunology and Molecular Pathogenesis from Emory University (Atlanta,GA) and his BS in Biology (Medical Technology) and Physical Sciences from Auburn University(Montgomery,AL)

© Copyright Original Source

So he is an advocate of vaccine development instead of focusing on treatments that can save lives now.

Why then did he endorse the HHS purchase of ten million doses of the malaria medicines?
                    Source: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/22/hhs-ousts-vaccine-expert-as-covid-19-threat-grows-201642

Bright told The New York Times on Wednesday that he believed his removal was because of his internal opposition to pursuing investments in malaria drugs as potential treatments for Covid-19, which President Donald Trump has touted without scientific evidence. Three people with knowledge of HHS' recent acquisition of tens of millions of doses of those drugs said that Bright had supported those acquisitions in internal communications, with one official saying that Bright praised the move as a win for the health department as part of an email exchange that was first reported by Reuters last week, although Bright's message was not publicly reported.

I wonder what this purchase was for. Where is the medicine being used? Is it accessible for treating people?

It seems problematic that we first find Fauci working with the industry who will benefit from the vaccine manufacturing and now his buddy Bright also has been working with Gates (through PATH) promoting vaccines. And now he is claiming to be a whistleblower. He has Katz as a lawyer, who then has connections with high up people in the Democratic Party. This stinks really bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                      Bright is a vaccine person who has worked with the Gates Foundation in pushing flu vaccinations in Vietnam.
                      Source: https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/blue-print/sag-members.pdf

Dr. Bright has also worked in the biotechnology industry where he serves as the Director of Immunology at Altea Therapeutics and Vice President of Research and Development and Global Influenza Programs at Novavax,Inc. In 2008, Dr. Bright joined PATH as the Scientific Director of the Influenza Vaccine Project in the Vaccine Development Global Program and the Director of the Influenza Vaccine Capacity Building Project in Vietnam. In this capacity, he provided technical leadership to accelerate the development of innovative vaccine and adjuvant candidates against influenza to ensure protection and access to vaccines for populations of developing countries. Dr. Bright received his PhD in Immunology and Molecular Pathogenesis from Emory University (Atlanta,GA) and his BS in Biology (Medical Technology) and Physical Sciences from Auburn University(Montgomery,AL)

So he is an advocate of vaccine development instead of focusing on treatments that can save lives now.

Why then did he endorse the HHS purchase of ten million doses of the malaria medicines?
                      Source: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/22/hhs-ousts-vaccine-expert-as-covid-19-threat-grows-201642

Bright told The New York Times on Wednesday that he believed his removal was because of his internal opposition to pursuing investments in malaria drugs as potential treatments for Covid-19, which President Donald Trump has touted without scientific evidence. Three people with knowledge of HHS' recent acquisition of tens of millions of doses of those drugs said that Bright had supported those acquisitions in internal communications, with one official saying that Bright praised the move as a win for the health department as part of an email exchange that was first reported by Reuters last week, although Bright's message was not publicly reported.

I wonder what this purchase was for. Where is the medicine being used? Is it accessible for treating people?

It seems problematic that we first find Fauci working with the industry who will benefit from the vaccine manufacturing and now his buddy Bright also has been working with Gates (through PATH) promoting vaccines. And now he is claiming to be a whistleblower. He has Katz as a lawyer, who then has connections with high up people in the Democratic Party. This stinks really bad.
                      And of course the "without scientific evidence" part was at best misleading.
                      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
                        Just another case of MM not even reading his own links and believing you have to be under oath for it to be a crime to lie to Congress.

Committee chair Rep. Anna Eshoo (D-CA) declined to place Dr. Bright under oath before his testimony, but noted that “all witnesses know that it is illegal to lie to Congress.”

My representative!
                        So why not put him under oath? I'll tell you why: if he's found to be lying under oath then it's a Federal crime, and the Department of Justice can go after him. If he merely lies to Congress then Congress has the discretion whether or not to prosecute.

In short, by not putting him under oath, it allows the House to protect him if it's discovered he exhibited a "lack of candor".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          So why not put him under oath? I'll tell you why: if he's found to be lying under oath then it's a Federal crime, and the Department of Justice can go after him. If he merely lies to Congress then Congress has the discretion whether or not to prosecute.

In short, by not putting him under oath, it allows the House to protect him if it's discovered he exhibited a "lack of candor".
                          Wrong, it's a federal crime to lie to Congress whether under oath or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                            Wrong, it's a federal crime to lie to Congress whether under oath or not.
                            Like I said, it's a matter of jurisdiction. If the person is not under oath, then Congress has sole discretion whether or not to press charges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Like I said, it's a matter of jurisdiction. If the person is not under oath, then Congress has sole discretion whether or not to press charges.
                              Can you substantiate that? The sources I've found, such as here, don't seem to back that up. It's still a federal violation in both cases.

Outside of that, to my shame, I failed to ask if he even said something you think was a lie. Since all Breitbart had was this oath nonsense I will assume those that think for you don't have anything.

Comment