Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Rick Bright-top vaccine scientist files whistleblower complaint against the dictator!

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Not sure if this is what JimL was referring to but it seems to line up.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal investigators have found “reasonable grounds” that a government whistleblower was punished for opposing widespread use of an unproven drug that President Donald Trump touted as a remedy for COVID-19, his lawyers said Friday.

2. Amen JimL amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    It's just more of your extremist leftist nonsense, Jim --- if you want to provide a source, that's fine. Otherwise, I really don't give a flyin' flip.
    I was never under the impression that you ever did give a flyin flip, CP.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineBoob View Post

WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal investigators have found “reasonable grounds” that a government whistleblower was punished for opposing widespread use of an unproven drug that President Donald Trump touted as a remedy for COVID-19, his lawyers said Friday.
    See, this is where the story doesn't make sense. As far as I know, there are no proven drugs for the China flu, and the only way a drug can be proven is to do the research on it. So if this guy was opposed to conducting research on "an unproven drug", which was the whole point of his job, then what exactly was he proposing they do instead?

Maybe that paragraph is just badly written.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

5. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    I was never under the impression that you ever did give a flyin flip, CP.
    It's OK, Jim - I'm sure your mother loves you.

(my apologies if she's no longer with us)
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineOb View Post

Thanks, sir, for doing his homework for him. If, in fact, that's it, since he's just playing games.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    See, this is where the story doesn't make sense. As far as I know, there are no proven drugs for the China flu, and the only way a drug can be proven is to do the research on it. So if this guy was opposed to conducting research on "an unproven drug", which was the whole point of his job, then what exactly was he proposing they do instead?

Maybe that paragraph is just badly written.
    The word "widespread" is your clue that we're not just talking about "research."

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So this guy finally testified before the House, but the Democrats didn't bother to put him under oath...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ht-under-oath/
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    So this guy finally testified before the House, but the Democrats didn't bother to put him under oath...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ht-under-oath/
    Just another case of MM not even reading his own links and believing you have to be under oath for it to be a crime to lie to Congress.

Committee chair Rep. Anna Eshoo (D-CA) declined to place Dr. Bright under oath before his testimony, but noted that “all witnesses know that it is illegal to lie to Congress.”

My representative!

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Bright is a vaccine person who has worked with the Gates Foundation in pushing flu vaccinations in Vietnam.
    Source: https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/blue-print/sag-members.pdf

Dr. Bright has also worked in the biotechnology industry where he serves as the Director of Immunology at Altea Therapeutics and Vice President of Research and Development and Global Influenza Programs at Novavax,Inc. In 2008, Dr. Bright joined PATH as the Scientific Director of the Influenza Vaccine Project in the Vaccine Development Global Program and the Director of the Influenza Vaccine Capacity Building Project in Vietnam. In this capacity, he provided technical leadership to accelerate the development of innovative vaccine and adjuvant candidates against influenza to ensure protection and access to vaccines for populations of developing countries. Dr. Bright received his PhD in Immunology and Molecular Pathogenesis from Emory University (Atlanta,GA) and his BS in Biology (Medical Technology) and Physical Sciences from Auburn University(Montgomery,AL)

© Copyright Original Source

So he is an advocate of vaccine development instead of focusing on treatments that can save lives now.

Why then did he endorse the HHS purchase of ten million doses of the malaria medicines?
    Source: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/22/hhs-ousts-vaccine-expert-as-covid-19-threat-grows-201642

Bright told The New York Times on Wednesday that he believed his removal was because of his internal opposition to pursuing investments in malaria drugs as potential treatments for Covid-19, which President Donald Trump has touted without scientific evidence. Three people with knowledge of HHS' recent acquisition of tens of millions of doses of those drugs said that Bright had supported those acquisitions in internal communications, with one official saying that Bright praised the move as a win for the health department as part of an email exchange that was first reported by Reuters last week, although Bright's message was not publicly reported.

I wonder what this purchase was for. Where is the medicine being used? Is it accessible for treating people?

It seems problematic that we first find Fauci working with the industry who will benefit from the vaccine manufacturing and now his buddy Bright also has been working with Gates (through PATH) promoting vaccines. And now he is claiming to be a whistleblower. He has Katz as a lawyer, who then has connections with high up people in the Democratic Party. This stinks really bad.

12. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhitney View Post
    Bright is a vaccine person who has worked with the Gates Foundation in pushing flu vaccinations in Vietnam.
    Source: https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/blue-print/sag-members.pdf

Dr. Bright has also worked in the biotechnology industry where he serves as the Director of Immunology at Altea Therapeutics and Vice President of Research and Development and Global Influenza Programs at Novavax,Inc. In 2008, Dr. Bright joined PATH as the Scientific Director of the Influenza Vaccine Project in the Vaccine Development Global Program and the Director of the Influenza Vaccine Capacity Building Project in Vietnam. In this capacity, he provided technical leadership to accelerate the development of innovative vaccine and adjuvant candidates against influenza to ensure protection and access to vaccines for populations of developing countries. Dr. Bright received his PhD in Immunology and Molecular Pathogenesis from Emory University (Atlanta,GA) and his BS in Biology (Medical Technology) and Physical Sciences from Auburn University(Montgomery,AL)

So he is an advocate of vaccine development instead of focusing on treatments that can save lives now.

Why then did he endorse the HHS purchase of ten million doses of the malaria medicines?
    Source: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/22/hhs-ousts-vaccine-expert-as-covid-19-threat-grows-201642

Bright told The New York Times on Wednesday that he believed his removal was because of his internal opposition to pursuing investments in malaria drugs as potential treatments for Covid-19, which President Donald Trump has touted without scientific evidence. Three people with knowledge of HHS' recent acquisition of tens of millions of doses of those drugs said that Bright had supported those acquisitions in internal communications, with one official saying that Bright praised the move as a win for the health department as part of an email exchange that was first reported by Reuters last week, although Bright's message was not publicly reported.

I wonder what this purchase was for. Where is the medicine being used? Is it accessible for treating people?

It seems problematic that we first find Fauci working with the industry who will benefit from the vaccine manufacturing and now his buddy Bright also has been working with Gates (through PATH) promoting vaccines. And now he is claiming to be a whistleblower. He has Katz as a lawyer, who then has connections with high up people in the Democratic Party. This stinks really bad.
    And of course the "without scientific evidence" part was at best misleading.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Nationalist.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."