Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

DOJ drops all charges against Michael Flynn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DivineBoob View Post
    So if we can't even agree on that then the rest of the discussion is bound to be fruitless.
    Yep, if you're unwilling to accept the basics facts -- that the transcripts are clean and that the FBI was in the process of closing the case against General Flynn until bad actors launched an entrapment conspiracy using falsified evidence -- then further discussion is pointless.

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Yep, if you're unwilling to accept the basics facts -- that the transcripts are clean and that the FBI was in the process of closing the case against General Flynn until bad actors launched an entrapment conspiracy using falsified evidence -- then further discussion is pointless.

Great.

So let's get back to the exculpatory evidence in the 302s you lied about supplying. Want to point me directly to it, or are you going to lie about it again?

Comment

Great.

So let's get back to the exculpatory evidence in the 302s you lied about supplying. Want to point me directly to it, or are you going to lie about it again?

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post734347

Comment

• Lie it is apparently.

Point me *directly* to the exculpatory evidence from the 302s.

Comment

Lie it is apparently.

Point me *directly* to the exculpatory evidence from the 302s.
            It's in the court filings, you illiterate dumbass, which you would know if you actually bothered to follow the link and read the source material. I don't know how many times I have to keep rubbing your nose in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lying lamer View Post
              It's in the court filings, you illiterate dumbass, which you would know if you actually bothered to follow the link and read the source material. I don't know how many times I have to keep rubbing your nose in it.
              Sure thing liar. Quote me the material from the 302s and I'll stop calling you a lying liar who lies.

Comment

Sure thing liar. Quote me the material from the 302s and I'll stop calling you a lying liar who lies.
                I'm okay with you gnashing your teeth in impotent rage and slinging vacuous insults. I provide links and sources for people who actually want to take the time to read them.

Comment

I'm okay with you gnashing your teeth in impotent rage and slinging vacuous insults. I provide links and sources for people who actually want to take the time to read them.
                  It's interesting MM, that you have to portray Gen. Flynn as a complete moron in order to try and establish his innocence. Flynn isn't a dummy, MM, and he had competent legal advice at the time he admitted in court to lying to the FBI and took full responsibility for it. What you're buying into is the after the fact spin, which the Trump Administration is using to try and make the connection between His Administration and the Russian's go away.
                  Last edited by JimL; 05-31-2020, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                    It's interesting MM, that you have to portray Gen. Flynn as a complete moron in order to try and establish his innocence. Flynn isn't a dummy, MM, and he had competent legal advice at the time he admitted in court to lying to the FBI and took full responsibility for it. What you're buying into is the after the fact spin, which the Trump Administration is using to try and make the connection between His Administration and the Russian's go away.
                    I'm just telling you the facts.

1) There was nothing illegal or even questionable in any of Flynn's phone calls with the Russian ambassador.
                    2) The agents who originally conducted the ambush interview with Flynn did not believe he was being untruthful.
                    3) The FBI was in the process of closing the case when corrupt officials intervened.
                    4) The FBI led by James Comey then conspired with the White House to frame Flynn for a crime he never committed.
                    5) The interview notes were altered by the FBI to make uncertain statements look like unequivocal denials.
                    6) Flynn's council prior to Sydney Powell was incompetent, unethical, or both.
                    7) Confronted with the falsified evidence and threats to his son, Flynn was coerced into pleading guilty to false charges.

It's worth repeating: None of this is guesswork or speculation. It is irrefutable fact. Unfortunately, the innocent General is still not in the clear because now he has a corrupt federal judge standing in his way. We can only hope that justice is done and that a higher court accepts Sydney Powell's appeal to either order Judge Sullivan to honor the DOJ's request to drop charges, or have Dirty Sullivan removed from the case and replaced with someone who actually respects the law.

Comment

I'm just telling you the facts.

1) There was nothing illegal or even questionable in any of Flynn's phone calls with the Russian ambassador.
                      2) The agents who originally conducted the ambush interview with Flynn did not believe he was being untruthful.
                      3) The FBI was in the process of closing the case when corrupt officials intervened.
                      4) The FBI led by James Comey then conspired with the White House to frame Flynn for a crime he never committed.
                      5) The interview notes were altered by the FBI to make uncertain statements look like unequivocal denials.
                      6) Flynn's council prior to Sydney Powell was incompetent, unethical, or both.
                      7) Confronted with the falsified evidence and threats to his son, Flynn was coerced into pleading guilty to false charges.

It's worth repeating: None of this is guesswork or speculation. It is irrefutable fact. Unfortunately, the innocent General is still not in the clear because now he has a corrupt federal judge standing in his way. We can only hope that justice is done and that a higher court accepts Sydney Powell's appeal to either order Judge Sullivan to honor the DOJ's request to drop charges, or have Dirty Sullivan removed from the case and replaced with someone who actually respects the law.

If Flynn did nothing wrong why did he lie about it to Pence and Trump?

(Here's a hint: He didn't lie to them. He truthfully told them he discussed sanctions. Pence felt the need to lie about it though. Why might that be?)
                      Last edited by DivineOb; 05-31-2020, 01:11 PM.

Comment

If Flynn did nothing wrong why did he lie about it to Pence and Trump?

(Here's a hint: He didn't lie to them. He truthfully told them he discussed sanctions. Pence felt the need to lie about it though. Why might that be?)
                        Actually, Flynn told Pence what he originally told the FBI, that he couldn't remember whether or not he had discussed sanctions.

President Trump:

"[General Flynn] was just doing his job. The thing is he didn’t tell our Vice President properly, and then he said he didn’t remember. So either way, it wasn’t very satisfactory to me. And I have somebody that I think will be outstanding for the position, and that also helps, I think, in the making of my decision. But he didn’t tell the Vice President of the United States the facts, and then he didn’t remember. And that just wasn’t acceptable to me."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=51561733

Comment

Actually, Flynn told Pence what he originally told the FBI, that he couldn't remember whether or not he had discussed sanctions.

President Trump:

"[General Flynn] was just doing his job. The thing is he didn’t tell our Vice President properly, and then he said he didn’t remember. So either way, it wasn’t very satisfactory to me. And I have somebody that I think will be outstanding for the position, and that also helps, I think, in the making of my decision. But he didn’t tell the Vice President of the United States the facts, and then he didn’t remember. And that just wasn’t acceptable to me."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=51561733
                          Pence stated unequivocally that sanctions were not discussed. Trump fired Flynn because Flynn allegedly lied to Pence. You can't change history.

Comment

Pence stated unequivocally that sanctions were not discussed.
                            An unfortunate assertion, since according to the President, Pence was not told that sanctions were not discussed, rather he was simply not told that they were: "The thing is he didn’t tell our Vice President properly, and then he said he didn’t remember. So either way, it wasn’t very satisfactory to me."

Comment

An unfortunate assertion, since according to the President, Pence was not told that sanctions were not discussed, rather he was simply not told that they were: "The thing is he didn’t tell our Vice President properly, and then he said he didn’t remember. So either way, it wasn’t very satisfactory to me."
                              Here is a quote from Trump

“I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI,” tweeted Trump. “He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!”

It is absolutely unequivocal that Flynn lied both to the VP and the FBI. You can't put this cat back in the bag.

Comment

Who cares what the liar and chief has to say about it, the facts, not the Breitbart alternate facts, but the facts speak for themselves.

This is Pence's explanation of what Flynn told him:

"They (Flynn and Kislyak) did not discuss anything having to do with the U.S decision to expel diplomats or impose censure against Russia." Lie.

Comment