Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: DOJ drops all charges against Michael Flynn!

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Conservatives donít care about the law:

https://www.lawfareblog.com/ugly-day-justice-department
    ďI think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.Ē ― Oscar Wilde
    ďYou can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.Ē ― Anne Lamott
    ďAnd if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existenceĒ ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post

I confess that I often don't have the time/inclination to read through this blog's entries, and I regret it. Lawfareblog has been excellent every single time I've put the effort into reading its detailed articles. I've even seen a few of its staff appear on cable news as analysts. It's clearly got well-deserved credibility.

This article is no exception. Thanks for posting it, even though it makes me sad/angry about the state of my country's justice system.

God bless the USA. Ack!! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

The joke here is that you must think liberals do...

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

4. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

LOLfare.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    The joke here is that you must think liberals do...
    The other joke is that LOLfare's analysis and predictions have been almost universally wrong. They're affiliated with the Democrat party and have been hired by party luminaries like Nancy "Where am I?" Pelosi, "Shifty" Adam Schiff, and Jerry "I'll be at the buffet if you need me" Nadler in their repeated schemes to have President Trump removed from office. LOLfare's goal, of course, is to promote liberal propaganda under the guise of legal analysis and to look for legal loopholes through which Democrats can sneak their dirty agenda through...

Not enough people understand the role of the Lawfare group in the corruption and political weaponization of the DOJ, FBI and larger intelligence community.

What Media Matters is to corrupt left-wing media, the Lawfare group is to the corrupt DOJ and FBI.

All of the headline names around the seditious conspiracy against Donald Trump assemble within the network of the Lawfare group.

Three days after the October 21st, 2016, FISA warrant was obtained, Benjamin Wittes outlined the insurance policy approach.

FBI Director James Comey, FBI Legal Counsel James Baker, Comey memo recepient Daniel Richman, Deputy AG Sally Yates, Comey friend Benjamin Wittes, FBI lead agent Peter Strzok, FBI counsel Lisa Page, Mueller lead Andrew Weissmann and the Mueller team of lawyers, all of them -and more- are connected to the Lawfare group; and this network provides the sounding board for all of the weaponized approaches, including the various new legal theories as outlined within the Weissmann-Mueller Report.

The Lawfare continuum is very simple. The corrupt 2015 Clinton exoneration; which became the corrupt 2016 DOJ/FBI Trump investigation; which became the corrupt 2017 DOJ/FBI Mueller probe; is currently the 2019 ďimpeachmentĒ plan. Weissmann and Mueller delivering their report evolved the plan from corrupt legal theory into corrupt political targeting. Every phase within the continuum holds the same goal.

[...]

After the 2018 mid-terms, and in preparation for the ďimpeachmentĒ strategy, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler hired Lawfare Group members to become committee staff. Chairman Schiff hired former SDNY U.S. Attorney Daniel Goldman (link), and Chairman Nadler hired Obama Administration lawyer Norm Eisen and criminal defense attorney Barry Berke (link), all are within the Lawfare network.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...oven-innocent/

Remember, the entire Russian collusion investigation hoax, and the Ukrainian phonecall impeachment scam was spearheaded by LOLfare.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    On May 12, former Vice President Joe Biden said he was "unaware" of the Obama era case and spying, known as "Crossfire Razor," against General Michael Flynn during an interview with ABC News Anchor George Stephanopoulos. When pressed, Biden changed his story, saying he was aware of an investigation but nothing more.

"I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn,Ē Biden first said.

"I was aware that there was...that they asked for an investigation, but thatís all I know about it, and I donít think anything else," he attempted to clarify.

We first knew this statement was untrue when declassified documents, released in May, showed Biden as one of the Obama administration officials who unmasked Flynn during the 2016/2017 presidential transition period.

Now, we have additional verification Biden's statement to ABC News was completely false. Not only did Biden know about the details of the Flynn investigation, he was suggesting ideas about how to go after him through the Logan Act. In other words, guiding the FBI and DOJ about how to nail Flynn with criminal charges.

[...]

The question now is whether Biden will be held accountable for the discrepancies of his statements. He should be asked about whether he plans, as President, to corruptly use the power of the federal government to go after his political enemies as members of the Obama administration regularly did.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...flynn-n2571343

I expect that if Biden is asked about this by the mainstream media, he'll be allowed to get away with a "He was just some guy in my neighborhood" type answer, like Obama was allowed to get away with when asked about his close friendship with a domestic terrorist.

But you can be sure Trump will bring it up during the debates. That should be fun to watch.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    On May 12, former Vice President Joe Biden said he was "unaware" of the Obama era case and spying, known as "Crossfire Razor," against General Michael Flynn during an interview with ABC News Anchor George Stephanopoulos. When pressed, Biden changed his story, saying he was aware of an investigation but nothing more.

"I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn,Ē Biden first said.

"I was aware that there was...that they asked for an investigation, but thatís all I know about it, and I donít think anything else," he attempted to clarify.

We first knew this statement was untrue when declassified documents, released in May, showed Biden as one of the Obama administration officials who unmasked Flynn during the 2016/2017 presidential transition period.

Now, we have additional verification Biden's statement to ABC News was completely false. Not only did Biden know about the details of the Flynn investigation, he was suggesting ideas about how to go after him through the Logan Act. In other words, guiding the FBI and DOJ about how to nail Flynn with criminal charges.

[...]

The question now is whether Biden will be held accountable for the discrepancies of his statements. He should be asked about whether he plans, as President, to corruptly use the power of the federal government to go after his political enemies as members of the Obama administration regularly did.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...flynn-n2571343

I expect that if Biden is asked about this by the mainstream media, he'll be allowed to get away with a "He was just some guy in my neighborhood" type answer, like Obama was allowed to get away with when asked about his close friendship with a domestic terrorist.

But you can be sure Trump will bring it up during the debates. That should be fun to watch.
    The groundwork is being laid to cancel any debates.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

God bless the USA. Ack!! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    The groundwork is being laid to cancel any debates.
    Because the Dems know Biden will get crushed. He can't speak without his notes. Once Trump gets him off his prepared points, it's going to get ugly. So, keep Biden from debates and just publicize his prepared statements. Make Joe likeable...

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Evidence that Trump sent in his honorable attorney general to interfere with court proceedings?
    I havenít read into it but isnít there currently two whistleblowers for this exact thing?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watermelon View Post
    I havenít read into it but isnít there currently two whistleblowers for this exact thing?
    I think you misspelled "rumormongers".