Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 484

Thread: DOJ drops all charges against Michael Flynn!

  1. #1
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22,081
    Amen (Given)
    6582
    Amen (Received)
    8086

    DOJ drops all charges against Michael Flynn!

    Wow wow wow!

    Screenshot_20200507_151210.jpg
    https://twitter.com/MikeBalsamo1/sta...63269897060353

    The DOJ says in their filing there was no legitimate legal reason to interview Lt. Gen Michael Flynn; and there is no evidence that Lt. Gen Flynn lied to the FBI during their interview on January 24, 2017.

    Attorney Sidney Powell was victorious on behalf of her client. Congratulations.

    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...michael-flynn/

    Of course liberals are whooping and hollering about how Bill Barr is doing this to protect Trump, but I think it's more about Barr wanting to protect the FBI (and other individuals up the former presidential administration food chain). I mean, look at everything Flynn's attorney Sidney "Bulldog" Powell was uncovering, inflicting major wounds to the organization. The only way to stop the bleeding was to get Powell off the case by dropping the charges against Flynn.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  2. #2
    tWebber seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New England
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,191
    Amen (Given)
    2088
    Amen (Received)
    5654
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Wow wow wow!

    Screenshot_20200507_151210.jpg
    https://twitter.com/MikeBalsamo1/sta...63269897060353

    The DOJ says in their filing there was no legitimate legal reason to interview Lt. Gen Michael Flynn; and there is no evidence that Lt. Gen Flynn lied to the FBI during their interview on January 24, 2017.

    Attorney Sidney Powell was victorious on behalf of her client. Congratulations.

    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...michael-flynn/

    Of course liberals are whooping and hollering about how Bill Barr is doing this to protect Trump, but I think it's more about Barr wanting to protect the FBI (and other individuals up the former presidential administration food chain). I mean, look at everything Flynn's attorney Sidney "Bulldog" Powell was uncovering, inflicting major wounds to the organization. The only way to stop the bleeding was to get Powell off the case by dropping the charges against Flynn.
    I'm just glad that Flynn is clear - though he should sue for damages.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

  3. #3
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,316
    Amen (Given)
    116
    Amen (Received)
    99
    Still has to be approved by the judge.

  4. #4
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    61,946
    Amen (Given)
    13434
    Amen (Received)
    28180
    This will be heartbreaking news to the enemies of Trump.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  5. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
  6. #5
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22,081
    Amen (Given)
    6582
    Amen (Received)
    8086
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineBoob View Post
    Still has to be approved by the judge.
    Why wouldn't he? Sullivan wants to put the pin back in the hand grenade as badly as the DOJ and FBI.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  7. #6
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,807
    Amen (Given)
    5488
    Amen (Received)
    23649
    Obviously this proves that Trump is a Russian spy.

  8. #7
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,316
    Amen (Given)
    116
    Amen (Received)
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    This will be heartbreaking news to the enemies of Trump.
    I seem to remember you giving me guff a while back for thinking you were happy by problems being revealed in Muellers prosecution. I guess that was just an act.

  9. #8
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,316
    Amen (Given)
    116
    Amen (Received)
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Why wouldn't he? Sullivan wants to put the pin back in the hand grenade as badly as the DOJ and FBI.
    We'll know soon enough. It's obvious the judge is convinced Flynn is guilty and wants to see him punished.

  10. #9
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    61,946
    Amen (Given)
    13434
    Amen (Received)
    28180
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineOb View Post
    I seem to remember you giving me guff a while back for thinking you were happy by problems being revealed in Muellers prosecution.
    And observing that this will be heartbreaking news to the enemies of Trump changes that exactly how?

    I guess that was just an act.
    You seem to be on an incredibly petty little romp of late trying to pick fights were there are none.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  11. Amen RumTumTugger, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
  12. #10
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    53,807
    Amen (Given)
    5488
    Amen (Received)
    23649
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    And observing that this will be heartbreaking news to the enemies of Trump changes that exactly how?



    You seem to be on an incredibly petty little romp of late trying to pick fights were there are none.
    ^That. I used to like DoB, even after he came back as an atheist. I tried being friendly with him, but he just acted like a juvenile twit, and kept picking fights and calling names till I did the same back. I guess now he can feel justified. He seems to be just another crybully.

  13. Amen Darth Executor, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •