Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

DOJ drops all charges against Michael Flynn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
    I know, you're trying to convince yourself. Thus the misinformation sites you seek out.

Comment

So is this just about your pleasuring yourself then? What's the point if not to reach the ultimate truth about the world?

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineBoob View Post
        So is this just about your pleasuring yourself then? What's the point if not to reach the ultimate truth about the world?
        To those who have ears, let them hear.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Like most message boards, rather more people read than comment.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Very interesting...

Within an interesting interview conducted by Jan Jekielek of Epoch Times, former AAG Matt Whitaker confirms what CTH long suspected. The Mueller investigation was used by corrupt interests within the special counsel’s office to threaten any/all executive branch and congressional officials with “obstruction of justice” charges if they revealed any exculpatory or counter-narrative information during the Mueller probe.

Whitaker describes this as the “obstruction of justice trap.”

Essentially, this approach confirms the second-prong purpose of the Mueller investigation itself. First, use the special counsel in 2017, 2018 and into the beginning of 2019, as a shield (hide information); and secondly a weapon (threats) against any entity who would reveal the background intelligence that undercut the Trump-Russia collusion narrative.

We know President Trump was threatened by Rod Rosenstein not to declassify any information in September of 2018 or the Mueller investigation would use that act as evidence of obstruction. Whitaker confirms that same approach was applied toward any executive branch officer who would reveal or release information to congress during the tenure of the special counsel; even within the DOJ and including the attorney general.

This is how the Mueller probe was weaponized to mislead the American people.

[...]

With that in mind this is a very serious flaw in the authority of the special counsel statute that needs to be addressed by congress. Who can watch the watchers, when the watchers were specifically selected because they would knowingly contribute to the corruption.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...r-coup-effort/

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              Like most message boards, rather more people read than comment.
              Watch out OBP, the grammar nazi is always skulking about.
              Last edited by JimL; 05-28-2020, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                Watch out OBP, the grammar nazi is always skulking about.
                You'll have to splain to me what he said wrong.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• So the call "transcripts" are being released. Awaiting conservative outhouse's take. In the meantime you can read for yourself that *Flynn* is the one who raised sanctions, not Circle K. Seems pretty implausible that he wouldn't remember that just a few weeks later but what do I know, I'm not a three star general.

https://twitter.com/emptywheel/statu...73847441801216 (thread)

EZNtmbHX0AEbJTx.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by DivineBoob View Post
                    So the call "transcripts" are being released. Awaiting conservative outhouse's take. In the meantime you can read for yourself that *Flynn* is the one who raised sanctions, not Circle K. Seems pretty implausible that he wouldn't remember that just a few weeks later but what do I know, I'm not a three star general.

https://twitter.com/emptywheel/statu...73847441801216 (thread)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45139[/ATTACH]
                    Okay, and how does that change the fact that the original agents did not think the General had lied, and that the FBI was on the verge of closing the case until bad actors entered the picture to frame an innocent man?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      You'll have to splain to me what he said wrong.
                      I believe JimL is being clever here; if I'd said "then" in place of "than", my response could be spun to imply that MM doesn't bother reading before he comments.
                      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Okay, and how does that change the fact that the original agents did not think the General had lied, and that the FBI was on the verge of closing the case until bad actors entered the picture to frame an innocent man?
                        Don't you owe me a pointer to the exculpatory evidence contained in the 302s?

And I reject the premise of your dishonest question.

Keep refreshing conservative outhouse... I'm sure they'll come up with something for you to paste in here eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          I believe JimL is being clever here; if I'd said "then" in place of "than", my response could be spun to imply that MM doesn't bother reading before he comments.
                          Oh.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Flynn, Kislyak transcripts of conversations during Trump transition released

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rea...ump-transition
                            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Okay, so having taken a look at the full transcript, this whole thing is less than a nothing burger. Flynn mentioned sanctions once or twice and only very briefly in a dozen phone calls that took place over a three-week period. That's 20-pages worth of transcript, and maybe a hundred words total were about the sanctions. Now consider all the other hundreds of people he spoke with and the countless hours of conversations he had over that same period of time, and it's completely plausible that he wouldn't remember discussing a minor matter that he only briefly mentioned.

And, no, Flynn asking Russia to keep a reciprocal response to Obama's sanctions is not traitorous, it's diplomatic. We weren't at war with Russia, and they are not our enemy, so all the liberals whooping and hollering about how Flynn is a traitor are idiots.

Comment

Okay, so having taken a look at the full transcript, this whole thing is less than a nothing burger. Flynn mentioned sanctions once or twice and only very briefly in a dozen phone calls that took place over a three-week period. That's 20-pages worth of transcript, and maybe a hundred words total were about the sanctions. Now consider all the other hundreds of people he spoke with and the countless hours of conversations he had over that same period of time, and it's completely plausible that he wouldn't remember discussing a minor matter that he only briefly mentioned.

And, no, Flynn asking Russia to keep a reciprocal response to Obama's sanctions is not traitorous, it's diplomatic. We weren't at war with Russia, and they are not our enemy, so all the liberals whooping and hollering about how Flynn is a traitor are idiots.
                                1) So we now have hard proof that he spoke about sanctions (and *he* raised the issue!)
                                2) We agree when he denied having done so he was saying something that wasn't true to the FBI
                                3) He admitted under oath that when he denied it he was lying
                                4) We don't know what was said in the communications which remain redacted
                                5) The idea that he wouldn't remember a conversation like this about a subject *he raised* is just so ludicrous

But I'll give you credit for doing original research for a change :)

Comment