Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: DOJ drops all charges against Michael Flynn!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineOb View Post
    Ok, I don't actually mean Trumper ....
    Don't ya hate it when you accidentally reveal your own bias?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Don't ya hate it when you accidentally reveal your own bias?
    You lost me. With the exception of you I don't know of any RWNJ who I wouldn't also describe as a Trumper. And I'm not even sure you would be an RWNJ. But Sparko, MM, OBP, seanD, demi, seer, etc. all RWNJs and also all Trumpers.

Ok, and to define Trumper -- a right winger who is unable or unwilling to honestly characterize the actions of Trump and the Trump administration to an extent which goes way beyond normal politics. E.g. defending Trumps "grab them by the [genitals]" quote as if it isn't readily obvious what it means.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    You lost me. With the exception of you I don't know of any RWNJ who I wouldn't also describe as a Trumper. And I'm not even sure you would be an RWNJ. But Sparko, MM, OBP, seanD, demi, seer, etc. all RWNJs and also all Trumpers.

Ok, and to define Trumper -- a right winger who is unable or unwilling to honestly characterize the actions of Trump and the Trump administration to an extent which goes way beyond normal politics. E.g. defending Trumps "grab them by the [genitals]" quote as if it isn't readily obvious what it means.
    Around here, it's pretty much been that anybody who isn't absolutely consumed with hate for Trump is a "Trumper". We have people here who --- that's ALL they post about, day in and day out....

There needs to be a name for that - like Godwin's Law, but pertaining to Trump, not Hitler. (Though, some of those to whom I refer seem to think the two are the same. )
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

That's a total characterization of what I argued. I never denied that what Trump said wasn't vulgar; it was. I said it wasn't rape. And I've never held back calling Trump and idiot, a narcissist, a blowhard, or even a straight up liar. Maybe you just missed those posts.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

5. Amen RumTumTugger, NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Around here, it's pretty much been that anybody who isn't absolutely consumed with hate for Trump is a "Trumper". We have people here who --- that's ALL they post about, day in and day out....
    Other than you, what regular poster "on the right" isn't all in on Trump 99% of the time? I doubt you can find a *single* regular poster on the left who would, for example, defend Obama with that level of zeal.

There needs to be a name for that - like Godwin's Law, but pertaining to Trump, not Hitler. (Though, some of those to whom I refer seem to think the two are the same. )
    Sounds like you're describing TDS :P.

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seanD View Post
    That's a total characterization of what I argued. I never denied that what Trump said wasn't vulgar; it was. I said it wasn't rape. And I've never held back calling Trump and idiot, a narcissist, a blowhard, or even a straight up liar. Maybe you just missed those posts.
    I wasn't sure if I should have made explicit that that example was from MM. Apparently I should have.

But why not let me know what substantive policies of Trump you oppose. I'll be happy to revise my chart.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Other than you, what regular poster "on the right" isn't all in on Trump 99% of the time? I doubt you can find a *single* regular poster on the left who would, for example, defend Obama with that level of zeal.
    But that's the point, these nutters on the left have no problem whatsoever declaring me a "Trumpster" or "Trump Supporter", even going so far as to claim that I "support Trump at every turn".

Sounds like you're describing TDS :P.
    EGGzackly!

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    But that's the point, these nutters on the left have no problem whatsoever declaring me a "Trumpster" or "Trump Supporter", even going so far as to claim that I "support Trump at every turn".
    I can't speak for anyone but myself but I've honestly never (intended to) put you in that camp. That said "silence is consent."

EGGzackly!
    Ok, you got me :P.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineBoob View Post
    ...what regular poster "on the right" isn't all in on Trump 99% of the time?
    It only seems like that because 99% of the things he's criticized for on these forums are idiotic. I've often said that Trump offers a rich field for interesting discussion and debate, but liberals are so off the rails that any sort of reasoned discussion is impossible.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

11. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Required reading...

The DOJ is releasing a series of additional documents to support their decision to drop the case against Lt. General Michael Flynn [download here]. Not coincidentally, at the same time these additional documents are being released, a fracture in the core group of coup plotters is surfacing. The bigger picture is now the former DOJ -vs- former FBI.

The dynamic of distinction is interesting to watch unfold. Prior DOJ officials pointing to corrupt decisions by prior FBI officials. This is the fracture that will bring down the fraud. This was always why we needed the declassification process. Things are happening fast.

Additionally, because the underlying Flynn evidence documents include portions of transcripts from questions put to the “small group”, Adam Schiff is now forced to release the transcripts...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ng-flynn-case/

Follow the link for an in-depth analysis.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra