Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

COVID-19 Tests Are Unreliable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID-19 Tests Are Unreliable

The COVID-19 RT-PCR tests are unreliable.

The different brands for this testing have different parts of the DNA being checked. The RNA of the virus has to be converted to DNA to start this.

There are multiple cycles of multiplications of the DNA in order to do the testing. If you do too few cycles, you will have negative results. If you do too many, the test is invalid. The various manufacturers of the test utilize or recommend different number of cycles.

A person may be found to be positive one day, negative a few days later and then positive again.

More info on this can be found at http://theinfectiousmyth.com/coronav...estSummary.pdf

This test was supposed to be used only for research purposes -- never to diagnose patients. Thus, the very use of this test in the current situation is not in accord with this warning.

Certainly, such variance in the test results indicates that this would not be a good test to determine whether someone could return back to work.

Moderated By: Sparko

Moved to Health Science 101

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
      The COVID-19 RT-PCR tests are unreliable.

The different brands for this testing have different parts of the DNA being checked. The RNA of the virus has to be converted to DNA to start this.

There are multiple cycles of multiplications of the DNA in order to do the testing. If you do too few cycles, you will have negative results. If you do too many, the test is invalid. The various manufacturers of the test utilize or recommend different number of cycles.

A person may be found to be positive one day, negative a few days later and then positive again.

More info on this can be found at http://theinfectiousmyth.com/coronav...estSummary.pdf

This test was supposed to be used only for research purposes -- never to diagnose patients. Thus, the very use of this test in the current situation is not in accord with this warning.

Certainly, such variance in the test results indicates that this would not be a good test to determine whether someone could return back to work.
      Unreliable, personal opinion and not a scientific reference. At its best it is an odd, deliberate argument from ignorance to justify an agenda (?).
      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
        Unreliable, personal opinion and not a scientific reference. At its best it is an odd, deliberate argument from ignorance to justify an agenda (?).

I would have imagined you to be more inquisitive rather than finding an excuse not to understand the RT-PCR testing.

Everything that does not match your limited viewpoint is, inyour mind, designed "to justify an agenda." Everything indeed has an agenda, but you only follow the untrustworthy mainstream news agenda, that of Big Pharma.

My agenda is to protect people from being tricked by the mainstream media.

The link provided a summary of what was found. You can go to the website and find the research underlying the summary.
        Last edited by mikewhitney; 05-11-2020, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
          I would have imagined you to be more inquisitive rather than finding an excuse not to understand the RT-PCR testing.

Everything that does not match your limited viewpoint is, inyour mind, designed "to justify an agenda." Everything indeed has an agenda, but you only follow the untrustworthy mainstream news agenda, that of Big Pharma.

My agenda is to protect people from being tricked by the mainstream media.

The link provided a summary of what was found. You can go to the website and find the research underlying the summary.
          The summary does not reflect a scientific source.

I have spent the last 2 months plus researching all aspects of the virus it remains . . .

Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
          Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
          But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
            The summary does not reflect a scientific source.

I have spent the last 2 months plus researching all aspects of the virus it remains . . .

You didn't take the advice I provided. I didn't say reread the summary.

What sources have you looked at? You keep talking about reference links but you never have any.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X