Page 84 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 1411

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery; racist killing and attempted cover up.

  1. #831
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    65,464
    Amen (Given)
    14205
    Amen (Received)
    29051
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Yes, that was the information that was available early on. We've since learned that he may have been visiting his mother who apparently lives closer. I don't remember who posted the info or what source they cited.
    And Jim was responding to you as if it were - our could be - fact, because that was the information at the time.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  2. #832
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,168
    Amen (Given)
    2282
    Amen (Received)
    1767
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Yes, that was the information that was available early on. We've since learned that he may have been visiting his mother who apparently lives closer. I don't remember who posted the info or what source they cited.
    The source of the information was you, MM.

  3. #833
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,168
    Amen (Given)
    2282
    Amen (Received)
    1767
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    And Jim was responding to you as if it were - our could be - fact, because that was the information at the time.
    MM, posted it as fact and has still not cited his source. I was questioning it, you were running with it.

  4. #834
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    65,464
    Amen (Given)
    14205
    Amen (Received)
    29051
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    MM, posted it as fact and has still not cited his source. I was questioning it, you were running with it.
    Oh, skunk poop, Jim - I showed you the post where I was challenging it, then decided it was unsubstantiated.

    But, tell ya what --- because of your incredible insecurity, I'll allow you to think you're right.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  5. #835
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23,078
    Amen (Given)
    6674
    Amen (Received)
    8272
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    The source of the information was you, MM.
    No it wasn't.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  6. #836
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,168
    Amen (Given)
    2282
    Amen (Received)
    1767
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Oh, skunk poop, Jim - I showed you the post where I was challenging it, then decided it was unsubstantiated.

    But, tell ya what --- because of your incredible insecurity, I'll allow you to think you're right.
    You didn't challenge it CP, until long after you ran with it while I was discrediting it.

  7. #837
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    65,464
    Amen (Given)
    14205
    Amen (Received)
    29051
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    You didn't challenge it CP, until long after you ran with it while I was discrediting it.
    Yes, darling, you're right.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  8. #838
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    65,464
    Amen (Given)
    14205
    Amen (Received)
    29051
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    You didn't challenge it CP, until long after you ran with it while I was discrediting it. From post 71 to post 169 you continued to push the fabrication.
    Yes, again, darlin. You're even MORTHER right.

    (But then again, you were discrediting ANYTHING that doesn't fit your LiberalTalkingPointsForDummies)
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  9. #839
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,168
    Amen (Given)
    2282
    Amen (Received)
    1767
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    No it wasn't.
    You're the one that posted it. What was your source?

  10. #840
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    23,078
    Amen (Given)
    6674
    Amen (Received)
    8272
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    You're the one that posted it. What was your source?
    Source for what?
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •