Page 81 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 1411

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery; racist killing and attempted cover up.

  1. #801
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22,884
    Amen (Given)
    6659
    Amen (Received)
    8244
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    In the post to which you just responded, MM suggested that the facts point to Arbery's guilt, that he was up to no good.
    No, I simply stated that facts. YOU'RE the one who inferred from the facts that this must mean that Arbery was up to no good. I have said several times that I don't have any what his intentions were. All I know is what he did.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  2. #802
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22,884
    Amen (Given)
    6659
    Amen (Received)
    8244
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    We're all quite aware of what is meant by casing the joint, MM.
    I never said "casing the joint", which does have a different connotation. I said "case the place", as in he entered the dwelling and looked around on multiple occasions, several times at night. If you want to infer from this that he had criminal intent then that's on you. I never implied it.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  3. #803
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,043
    Amen (Given)
    2250
    Amen (Received)
    1751
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    No, I simply stated that facts. YOU'RE the one who inferred from the facts that this must mean that Arbery was up to no good. I have said several times that I don't have any what his intentions were. All I know is what he did.
    MM: "The idea that this was just some black guy out for a jog, needs to be rejected."

  4. #804
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22,884
    Amen (Given)
    6659
    Amen (Received)
    8244
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLamebrain View Post
    MM: "The idea that this was just some black guy out for a jog, needs to be rejected."
    Yep, because it doesn't tell the whole story. Claiming that he was an innocent black guy out for a jog makes it sound like he was minding his own business when he was suddenly confronted by two white guys who shot him without provocation. That's not the truth, Jimmy, and falsehoods should always be rejected.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  5. #805
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    64,785
    Amen (Given)
    14037
    Amen (Received)
    28895
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Unfortunately you asserted it as fact about 9 or 10 times,
    Jim, please....

    Stop. Saying. Stupid. Stuff.

    Just stop.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  6. #806
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,043
    Amen (Given)
    2250
    Amen (Received)
    1751
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Jim, please....

    Stop. Saying. Stupid. Stuff.

    Just stop.
    If it's stupid, or not true, then refute it, CP.

  7. #807
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    64,785
    Amen (Given)
    14037
    Amen (Received)
    28895
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    If it's stupid, or not true, then refute it, CP.
    That's not how it works, Jim -- you made an asinine claim, and you are incapable of backing it up.
    For example -- let's see you back up this stupidity....

    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Unfortunately you asserted it as fact about 9 or 10 times...

    Good luck.

    Ball's in your court -- I already posted examples of what I actually said.

    Oh, and because you can be such a slippery little one, let's review what it is you claim I said "about 9 or 10 times"....

    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    ...You've also suggested Arbery's guilt yourself by stating over and over again that Arbery lived 10 miles away...
    Last edited by Cow Poke; 06-01-2020 at 04:30 PM.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  8. #808
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,043
    Amen (Given)
    2250
    Amen (Received)
    1751
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    That's not how it works, Jim -- you made an asinine claim, and you are incapable of backing it up.
    For example -- let's see you back up this stupidity....


    Good luck.

    Ball's in your court -- I already posted examples of what I actually said.
    Post #s 71,79,82,94,125,165 is a far as I bothered to double check. It's true that you made the disclaimer many pages later after the fact concerning the 10 miles from his home, but you never retracted the assertion that Arbery visited the site multiple times in the dark of night. And you asserted that all MM was doing was laying out the facts, when he obviously was not only laying out the facts.

  9. #809
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    64,785
    Amen (Given)
    14037
    Amen (Received)
    28895
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Post #s 71,79,82,94,125,165 is a far as I bothered to double check.
    OK, I'll check your work, since you were too lazy to provide the actual quotes.

    It's true that you made the disclaimer many pages later after the fact concerning the 10 miles from his home,
    Depends on how many posts per page you're using, Jim - and I actually provided my quotes.

    Gimme a few minutes do do your work for you.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  10. #810
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    64,785
    Amen (Given)
    14037
    Amen (Received)
    28895
    WOW, Jim, lookie there....

    The VERY FIRST post you cited as me claiming "You've also suggested Arbery's guilt yourself by stating over and over again that Arbery lived 10 miles away" was actually in response to YOU saying that -- no WONDER you didn't want to include the actual quotes...

    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Yeah right, he jogged 10 miles, if that's even true, I don't know....
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    How many times have you gone 10 miles away from your own house on multiple occasions in the middle of the night to wander through the interior of a home under construction? MULTIPLE times AT NIGHT. Do you DO that, Jim? WHO DOES?
    Mine was a question in response to you appearing to consider the possibility that the "10 miles" thing was true.

    Seriously, Jim - stop saying stupid stuff.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •