Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Ahmaud Arbery; racist killing and attempted cover up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Repent pastor.
    How bout giving God his Throne back?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Repent pastor. You have no business on these pages justifying the words of men voicing the thoughts of demons.
      wow

Find in you the compassion and mercy of Christ and stand against those that would condemn a black man for trying to live.
      I am more convinced than ever that you have gone off the deep end and have totally lost all sense of sanity and decency.

Who would mock him for trying to take from his murderer the instrument of his death as they watch his last moments over and over so they can find just one more reason to condemn him.
      This sounds like the psychotic babbling of a madman. I have said repeatedly that Arbery did not deserve to die, and I HAVE NOT defended his killers.

Seriously, get help.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Repent pastor. You have no business on these pages justifying the words of men voicing the thoughts of demons.Find in you the compassion and mercy of Christ and stand against those that would condemn a black man for trying to live. Who would mock him for trying to take from his murderer the instrument of his death as they watch his last moments over and over so they can find just one more reason to condemn him.
        Wow.

You are forcing me to reassess some of the things Jorge accused you of

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Wow.

You are forcing me to reassess some of the things Jorge accused you of
          It truly is sad.

Comment

Repent pastor. You have no business on these pages justifying the words of men voicing the thoughts of demons.Find in you the compassion and mercy of Christ and stand against those that would condemn a black man for trying to live. Who would mock him for trying to take from his murderer the instrument of his death as they watch his last moments over and over so they can find just one more reason to condemn him.
            You should be writing for Jack Chick.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              You should be writing for Jack Chick.
              I was thinking more like Jim Jones or Charles Manson or David Koresh.

Comment

Can I get this put in a frame?

It WAS all about CP, after all....

Who would've thought it?
                ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxVel View Post
                  Can I get this put in a frame?

It WAS all about CP, after all....

Who would've thought it?
                  Isn't EVERY thread about me?

Comment

I know you will just accuse me of "TWeb group think" or contributing to "the dynamic that produces suicides*", but you've become your own worst enemy now. You are not helping your cause at all, and it is this kind of attitude that directly led to someone like Trump being elected. Cow Poke has not done any of the horrible things you accuse him of here.

*As you did in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if you have forgotten that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                      I know you will just accuse me of "TWeb group think" or contributing to "the dynamic that produces suicides*", but you've become your own worst enemy now. You are not helping your cause at all, and it is this kind of attitude that directly led to someone like Trump being elected. Cow Poke has not done any of the horrible things you accuse him of here.

*As you did in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if you have forgotten that one.
                      It's worse than that. He's claiming that people in this thread are "...voicing the thoughts of demons." And I doubt that he means people that agree with him. AFAIK, most of those that disagree with him are practicing Christians. So he's claiming that Christians are here "...voicing the thoughts of demons.". That's kind of waaaaaaay out there.

I wouldn't like to have to justify that claim to Jesus one day.

I won't bother with the blatant misrepresentation and strawman of what people have been saying. He's mostly just triggered because everyone sees what a phony he is. Lashing out wildly, as happens regularly, and you have been the victim of.
                      ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxVel View Post
                        It's worse than that. He's claiming that people in this thread are "...voicing the thoughts of demons." And I doubt that he means people that agree with him. AFAIK, most of those that disagree with him are practicing Christians. So he's claiming that Christians are here "...voicing the thoughts of demons.". That's kind of waaaaaaay out there.
                        That was the part that made me think of Jack Chick.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

So, your pattern seems to be that you
                          • get worked up into a frenzy and end up spewing forth something incredibly uncivil and ungodly (this tops anything I've see you do) --
                          • you go away for a while and sulk...
                          • you realize you went too far,
                          • then you return with a sincere(?) apology admitting you went over the top,
                          • and you, once again, call for civility.
                          • rinse, repeat.

I'm kinda suspecting you've outdone yourself with this one, and it will be a while before you recover from this hate-filled "blame everybody else" emotional low, and realize you've made false accusations, particularly against me, as I have made ZERO "justifications" of the "words of men voicing the thoughts of demons". That is false and BEYOND NUTTY. Borderline demonic. You really should be ashamed.

Your "find the compassion of Christ" speech is hypocrisy on steroids, as you have become a raging hate-filled false accuser of the brethren. Remember, I'm the guy who "brags" of actually WORKING with these people day in and day out - for you to accuse me of having no compassion is gutless and cowardly, but it's very pleasing to Satan and his followers here. Remember - your "friends" here will continue kissing your butt right up to you declaring anything even REMOTELY evangelistic.

SHOULD you decide to apologize for this evil and unjust attack, I can tell you in advance I will forgive you.

Because I don't think this is you, Jim -- I think, for whatever reason, you are dealing with severe mental and/or emotional issues, and you should probably take a break from this board for a while.

I'm praying for you, for peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                            It can be reasonably inferred from what they've written here that anyone suggesting Arbery is somehow responsible for his death lacks compassion for him.
                            Unfortunately, if you depart in any way from the liberal narrative [...]
                            Sorry, I'm not fond of red herrings, nor of attempts to change the subject.

It CAN be reasonably inferred from what people write here that some of them lack compassion for Arbery. This is an objective fact, and not something that can be qualified away. Whether the inference is correct or not can also be remedied by the person being accused of a lack of compassion - demonstrating that compassion. This, too, is an objective fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                              Sorry, I'm not fond of red herrings,
                              Such a cliche

nor of attempts to change the subject.
                              This is Tweb!!!!

It CAN be reasonably inferred from what people write here that some of them lack compassion for Arbery.
                              All I was doing was looking at ALL The facts --- any facts that didn't fit the narrative were rejected, and the false accusation was made that I was "blaming the victim" and "defending the killers". Absolutely false on both counts.

This is an objective fact, and not something that can be qualified away.
                              Show me where I have blamed the victim OR defended the killers. Objectively, of course.

Whether the inference is correct or not can also be remedied by the person being accused of a lack of compassion - demonstrating that compassion. This, too, is an objective fact.
                              Yeah, um..... real life compassion is mo better than "typed on a screen" compassion accompanied by raging hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
                                It CAN be reasonably inferred from what people write here that some of them lack compassion for Arbery. This is an objective fact, and not something that can be qualified away. Whether the inference is correct or not can also be remedied by the person being accused of a lack of compassion - demonstrating that compassion. This, too, is an objective fact.
                                No, it can not inferred from what people write here that they lack compassion for Arbery, at least not reasonably. The people who see a lack of compassion in people's posts here see it because they want it to be there, not because they have a reasonable cause to infer it from what people write.

Comment