Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CNN Town Hall meeting on Chicom Coronavirus

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

CNN Town Hall meeting on Chicom Coronavirus

An upcoming panel discussion on the pandemic will feature folks such as the former acting CDC director Richard Besser and former HHS secretary Kathleen Sebelius alongside... Greta How-Dare-You Thunberg.

CNN appears dead set on making themselves indistinguishable from The Onion and Babylon Bee.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

2. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Are you suggesting that an entitled 16-year old brat with no life experience who has been leisurely sailing around the world for the past year on a private luxury yacht doesn't have anything worthwhile to say on the topic of pandemics and international politics? How dare you!
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

tWebber
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Are you suggesting that an entitled 16-year old brat with no life experience who has been leisurely sailing around the world for the past year on a private luxury yacht doesn't have anything worthwhile to say on the topic of pandemics and international politics? How dare you!
    Let's see if she suggests people inject themselves with disinfectant. If not then she's already making a solid contribution.

In seriousness, I don't think she should be on the panel. I wouldn't use your shameful language to describe her though .

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineOb View Post
    Let's see if she suggests people inject themselves with disinfectant.
    That would make her the first.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

6. Amen Bill the Cat, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    An upcoming panel discussion on the pandemic will feature folks such as the former acting CDC director Richard Besser and former HHS secretary Kathleen Sebelius alongside... Greta How-Dare-You Thunberg.

CNN appears dead set on making themselves indistinguishable from The Onion and Babylon Bee.
    The Bee has MUCH more class!
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since youíve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?Ē

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    The Bee has MUCH more class!
    Yeah! they would have stuck in AOC and a muppet!

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineOb View Post
    Let's see if she suggests people inject themselves with disinfectant. If not then she's already making a solid contribution.

In seriousness, I don't think she should be on the panel. I wouldn't use your shameful language to describe her though .
    She's obviously not in any way shape or form an expert. She's not even an expert in climate change, must less this subject. It shows that for some reason they need to bolster these discussions with celebrity and emotion, and you have to wonder why they need that instead of just the facts alone supporting the discussion.
    "I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole, it was like... we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment." - Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State (source).

11. Amen Sparko, mossrose, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Yeah! they would have stuck in AOC and a muppet!
    Robert Reich still around?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post

Speaking of the Bee...

Source: Democratic States Deploy Greta Thunberg Drones To Lecture People Who Go Outside

Several Democrat-controlled states have released new Greta Thunberg surveillance drones into the wild to lecture people who go outside.

The drones include a camera to catch people going outside and a screen playing a Greta Thunberg lecture. They fly along beaches and hover over parks, shouting and chasing off people who try to have a little fun or live without fear.

"How dare you! You are robbing me of my dreams and my childhood!" one drone shouted at a couple hanging out on a California beach, though they were hundreds of feet away from anyone else. "You have stolen everything from me! EVERYTHING!"

Some models of the drones are also equipped with tasers that shock people and chase them back into their homes while Greta warns about global warming, coronavirus fears, and the need to submit to the coming one-world government. "I am an expert! Fear me! Listen to me about everything!"

The number of drones being shot out of the sky has gone way up in most of these states, except in California where you can't buy a gun.

Source

© Copyright Original Source