Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Brown Shirt Gretchen Whitmer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown Shirt Gretchen Whitmer...

What a disgusting little nazi...

Michigan Barber Has Licenses Suspended After Defying Shutdown Orders

A Michigan barber who reopened his shop in defiance of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s orders had his business and professional licenses suspended on Wednesday, the latest step in his escalating battle with the state.

The barber, Karl Manke, 77, who has been cutting hair in Owosso, Mich., for almost 60 years, likened Michigan under Ms. Whitmer, a Democrat, to “a police state.” He said he planned to keep cutting hair, despite the suspension of his licenses.

“I’m not closing up; I’m not caving in to this,” he said on Wednesday, adding: “I’m not a rabble-rouser and I’m not a scofflaw. I’m a small-town barber. I just want to make my living
    .”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/13/u...hop-virus.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Really? Brown shirt? The memory of millions dead means so little to you?

Comment

I feel sorry for Michigan residents. I'm sure they didn't know what they were getting with this witch.

And why is she sweating all the time? I've never seen such a glistening politician before.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        What a disgusting little nazi...

Michigan Barber Has Licenses Suspended After Defying Shutdown Orders

A Michigan barber who reopened his shop in defiance of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s orders had his business and professional licenses suspended on Wednesday, the latest step in his escalating battle with the state.

The barber, Karl Manke, 77, who has been cutting hair in Owosso, Mich., for almost 60 years, likened Michigan under Ms. Whitmer, a Democrat, to “a police state.” He said he planned to keep cutting hair, despite the suspension of his licenses.

“I’m not closing up; I’m not caving in to this,” he said on Wednesday, adding: “I’m not a rabble-rouser and I’m not a scofflaw. I’m a small-town barber. I just want to make my living
        .”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/13/u...hop-virus.html

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]44693[/ATTACH]
          2020-05-15_06-20-30.jpg

2020-05-15_06-19-11.jpg

Gotta wonder where they got the idea it was okay to bring guns to their peaceable assemblies.

2020-05-15_06-27-35.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post
            Really? Brown shirt? The memory of millions dead means so little to you?
            You are correct, she is more Stasi than brown shirt...
            Last edited by seer; 05-15-2020, 05:43 AM.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]44705[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44706[/ATTACH]

Gotta wonder where they got the idea it was okay to bring guns to their peaceable assemblies.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44707[/ATTACH]
              So Trump told them to show up armed?

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                So Trump told them to show up armed?
                Nah, he asked them to bring bricks and bats.

Comment

Nah, he asked them to bring bricks and bats.
                  That's better then...

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44707[/ATTACH]
                    That's a gold medal winning leap there don't you think?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      That's a gold medal winning leap there don't you think?
                      Your history of non-partisanship speaks for itself.

Comment

Fake news. The captions shows this was a photo of the demonstrators at the state capital a couple of weeks ago. Nothing to do with the barber. Get better sources

Here is an actual photo of the armed protestors at the barber shop

ScreenHunter_.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...source=twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          Fake news. The captions shows this was a photo of the demonstrators at the state capital a couple of weeks ago. Nothing to do with the barber. Get better sources

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44708[/ATTACH]

I wondered why the "barbershop" in that picture was so fancy! That explains so much!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

So Juvenal posted fake news?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44708[/ATTACH]

He probably shouldn't rely on fringe news sources.

Comment