Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump claims to be taking Hydroxochloroquine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump claims to be taking Hydroxochloroquine

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...source=twitter

“Now, if he doesn’t believe in it, why would he sign it? And a lot of good things have come out about the hydroxy. A lot of good things have come out,” Trump said. “You’d be surprised at how many people are taking it, especially the front-line workers, before you catch it. The front-line workers, many, many are taking it.”

“I happen to be taking it. I happen to be taking it,” Trump then added.

1) Do you believe him?
    2) Do you believe the resident should be taking a drug which has a number of problematic side effects for morbidly obese men of advanced age?

For me

1) No
    2) Yes

1) Yes, I believe him.

2) If his doctors are ok with him taking it, I'm fine with him taking it.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by DivineOb View Post

“Now, if he doesn’t believe in it, why would he sign it? And a lot of good things have come out about the hydroxy. A lot of good things have come out,” Trump said. “You’d be surprised at how many people are taking it, especially the front-line workers, before you catch it. The front-line workers, many, many are taking it.”

1) Do you believe him?
      2) Do you believe the resident should be taking a drug which has a number of problematic side effects for morbidly obese men of advanced age?

For me

1) No
      2) Yes
      Actually I don't believe him, and if he is taking it, he's even stupider than I thought. And how does he know who's taking it, how many front line workers are taking it. You can't trust a word this pathological liar says anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
        1) Yes, I believe him.

He was asked if his doctor prescribed it, and he said no, but he told him sure, if you want to take it go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
          He was asked if his doctor prescribed it, and he said no, but he told him sure, if you want to take it go ahead.
          So, his doctor did not advise against it?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            So, his doctor did not advise against it?
            So says Trump. I doubt his doctor had anything to do with it, but who really knows when it comes to Trump. Lying is his forte. The FDA warned against its use due to side effects including effects on the heart. I doubt his Doctor would have approved. So, I wonder where he got hold of them, are they available without a prescription?

Comment

So says Trump. I doubt his doctor had anything to do with it, but who really knows when it comes to Trump. Lying is his forte. The FDA warned against its use due to side effects including effects on the heart. I doubt his Doctor would have approved. So, I wonder where he got hold of them, are they available without a prescription?
              Trump has more access to accurate information than most people in America. I'm not sure why you are so fearful of that.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                Trump has more access to accurate information than most people in America. I'm not sure why you are so fearful of that.
                Having access to accurate information isn't something that Trump seems to take into consideration when making decisions. The FDA warned against its use due to heart arythmia. Information, as you say, Trump must know. Not good for someone with obesity and high cholesterol. So I doubt that even Trump is that much of an idiot. Although, then again, he doesn't wear a mask.

Comment

So says Trump.
                  So, why bother to post, Jim? You're not going to believe anything he says, and we all get that.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Once they're posted, if they are, I'll link to Tucker's interview with Dr. Siegel and Laura's interview with her "Medicine Cabinet" so Dobbie and Jimmy can summarily dismiss their expertise and experience.
                    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Having access to accurate information isn't something that Trump seems to take into consideration when making decisions. The FDA warned against its use due to heart arythmia. Information, as you say, Trump must know. Not good for someone with obesity and high cholesterol. So I doubt that even Trump is that much of an idiot. Although, then again, he doesn't wear a mask.
                      I guess you have not heard that there is political positioning that is prohibiting the good results of the chloroquine treatments to be heard. Again, I note that Trump has better information than even the FDA and CDC. You seemed to have failed to comprehend how corrupt people like Fauci, Birx and Bright are. They all are deeply committed to the financing of the pharmaceutical companies in order to get hundreds of billions of profits for a worldwide vaccine. If people are healed by inexpensive medicine like chloroquine, this has a devastating effect on the profit goals of the pharmaceuticals. Can you imagine why Big Pharma would do all they could do (via the media that is mostly funded by Big Pharma -- have you ever seen drug adds on TV, Youtube, and magazines?)?

I know you have to be smarter than you are portraying yourself in this thread.

Comment

Once they're posted, if they are, I'll link to Tucker's interview with Dr. Siegel and Laura's interview with her "Medicine Cabinet" so Dobbie and Jimmy can summarily dismiss their expertise and experience.
                        I'm a scientist. I don't care about experience. I care about data. Link me solid data and I won't care who it comes from.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineBoob View Post

1) Do you believe him?

For me

1) No
                          2) Yes
                          Why wouldn't I believe him? And he's taking it with his doctor's supervision, so he'll be fine. Hydroxochloroquine has been used for decades and is perfectly safe if taken as prescribed.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

1) Yes, I believe him.

If his doctors prescribed ir for a purpose it is not approved I believe they violated the law and endangered Trump's life. They are silent at present.
                            Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                            Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                              I guess you have not heard that there is political positioning that is prohibiting the good results of the chloroquine treatments to be heard. Again, I note that Trump has better information than even the FDA and CDC. You seemed to have failed to comprehend how corrupt people like Fauci, Birx and Bright are. They all are deeply committed to the financing of the pharmaceutical companies in order to get hundreds of billions of profits for a worldwide vaccine. If people are healed by inexpensive medicine like chloroquine, this has a devastating effect on the profit goals of the pharmaceuticals. Can you imagine why Big Pharma would do all they could do (via the media that is mostly funded by Big Pharma -- have you ever seen drug adds on TV, Youtube, and magazines?)?

I know you have to be smarter than you are portraying yourself in this thread.
                              Mike, you are deep into the conspiracy theory cult. Fauci, Birx and Bright are highly educated scientists and lifelong public servants. When you spout that kind of nonsense you are not thinking for yourself, you are simply mouthing the fake news that Trump, Fox News and social media sites are drilling into your non critical brain. Try honestly fact checking what you hear and read while you still have the ability to think for yourself. A mind is a terrible thing to waste!

Comment