Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 162

Thread: Trump claims to be taking Hydroxochloroquine

  1. #1
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,148
    Amen (Given)
    165
    Amen (Received)
    161

    Trump claims to be taking Hydroxochloroquine

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...source=twitter


    “Now, if he doesn’t believe in it, why would he sign it? And a lot of good things have come out about the hydroxy. A lot of good things have come out,” Trump said. “You’d be surprised at how many people are taking it, especially the front-line workers, before you catch it. The front-line workers, many, many are taking it.”

    “I happen to be taking it. I happen to be taking it,” Trump then added.


    1) Do you believe him?
    2) Do you believe the resident should be taking a drug which has a number of problematic side effects for morbidly obese men of advanced age?

    For me

    1) No
    2) Yes

  2. #2
    tWebber NorrinRadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Wayne Township, PA
    Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,603
    Amen (Given)
    5421
    Amen (Received)
    974
    1) Yes, I believe him.

    2) If his doctors are ok with him taking it, I'm fine with him taking it.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

    Beige Nationalist.

    "Everybody is somebody's heretic."

  3. Amen Cow Poke, RumTumTugger, DesertBerean amen'd this post.
  4. #3
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,076
    Amen (Given)
    2264
    Amen (Received)
    1754
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineOb View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...source=twitter


    “Now, if he doesn’t believe in it, why would he sign it? And a lot of good things have come out about the hydroxy. A lot of good things have come out,” Trump said. “You’d be surprised at how many people are taking it, especially the front-line workers, before you catch it. The front-line workers, many, many are taking it.”

    “I happen to be taking it. I happen to be taking it,” Trump then added.


    1) Do you believe him?
    2) Do you believe the resident should be taking a drug which has a number of problematic side effects for morbidly obese men of advanced age?

    For me

    1) No
    2) Yes
    Actually I don't believe him, and if he is taking it, he's even stupider than I thought. And how does he know who's taking it, how many front line workers are taking it. You can't trust a word this pathological liar says anyway.

  5. #4
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,076
    Amen (Given)
    2264
    Amen (Received)
    1754
    Quote Originally Posted by NorrinRadd View Post
    1) Yes, I believe him.

    2) If his doctors are ok with him taking it, I'm fine with him taking it.
    He was asked if his doctor prescribed it, and he said no, but he told him sure, if you want to take it go ahead.

  6. #5
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    65,059
    Amen (Given)
    14095
    Amen (Received)
    28955
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    He was asked if his doctor prescribed it, and he said no, but he told him sure, if you want to take it go ahead.
    So, his doctor did not advise against it?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  7. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
  8. #6
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,076
    Amen (Given)
    2264
    Amen (Received)
    1754
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    So, his doctor did not advise against it?
    So says Trump. I doubt his doctor had anything to do with it, but who really knows when it comes to Trump. Lying is his forte. The FDA warned against its use due to side effects including effects on the heart. I doubt his Doctor would have approved. So, I wonder where he got hold of them, are they available without a prescription?

  9. #7
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SoCal!!!
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,148
    Amen (Given)
    407
    Amen (Received)
    1022
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    So says Trump. I doubt his doctor had anything to do with it, but who really knows when it comes to Trump. Lying is his forte. The FDA warned against its use due to side effects including effects on the heart. I doubt his Doctor would have approved. So, I wonder where he got hold of them, are they available without a prescription?
    Trump has more access to accurate information than most people in America. I'm not sure why you are so fearful of that.

  10. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
  11. #8
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,076
    Amen (Given)
    2264
    Amen (Received)
    1754
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhitney View Post
    Trump has more access to accurate information than most people in America. I'm not sure why you are so fearful of that.
    Having access to accurate information isn't something that Trump seems to take into consideration when making decisions. The FDA warned against its use due to heart arythmia. Information, as you say, Trump must know. Not good for someone with obesity and high cholesterol. So I doubt that even Trump is that much of an idiot. Although, then again, he doesn't wear a mask.

  12. #9
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    65,059
    Amen (Given)
    14095
    Amen (Received)
    28955
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    So says Trump.
    So, why bother to post, Jim? You're not going to believe anything he says, and we all get that.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  13. Amen NorrinRadd, MaxVel, Bill the Cat amen'd this post.
  14. #10
    tWebber NorrinRadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Wayne Township, PA
    Faith
    Full Gospel Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,603
    Amen (Given)
    5421
    Amen (Received)
    974
    Once they're posted, if they are, I'll link to Tucker's interview with Dr. Siegel and Laura's interview with her "Medicine Cabinet" so Dobbie and Jimmy can summarily dismiss their expertise and experience.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

    Beige Nationalist.

    "Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •