Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 152

Thread: Trump claims to be taking Hydroxochloroquine

  1. #11
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SoCal!!!
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,657
    Amen (Given)
    372
    Amen (Received)
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Having access to accurate information isn't something that Trump seems to take into consideration when making decisions. The FDA warned against its use due to heart arythmia. Information, as you say, Trump must know. Not good for someone with obesity and high cholesterol. So I doubt that even Trump is that much of an idiot. Although, then again, he doesn't wear a mask.
    I guess you have not heard that there is political positioning that is prohibiting the good results of the chloroquine treatments to be heard. Again, I note that Trump has better information than even the FDA and CDC. You seemed to have failed to comprehend how corrupt people like Fauci, Birx and Bright are. They all are deeply committed to the financing of the pharmaceutical companies in order to get hundreds of billions of profits for a worldwide vaccine. If people are healed by inexpensive medicine like chloroquine, this has a devastating effect on the profit goals of the pharmaceuticals. Can you imagine why Big Pharma would do all they could do (via the media that is mostly funded by Big Pharma -- have you ever seen drug adds on TV, Youtube, and magazines?)?

    I know you have to be smarter than you are portraying yourself in this thread.

  2. #12
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,315
    Amen (Given)
    116
    Amen (Received)
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by NorrinRadd View Post
    Once they're posted, if they are, I'll link to Tucker's interview with Dr. Siegel and Laura's interview with her "Medicine Cabinet" so Dobbie and Jimmy can summarily dismiss their expertise and experience.
    I'm a scientist. I don't care about experience. I care about data. Link me solid data and I won't care who it comes from.

  3. #13
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22,077
    Amen (Given)
    6582
    Amen (Received)
    8086
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineBoob View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...source=twitter


    “Now, if he doesn’t believe in it, why would he sign it? And a lot of good things have come out about the hydroxy. A lot of good things have come out,” Trump said. “You’d be surprised at how many people are taking it, especially the front-line workers, before you catch it. The front-line workers, many, many are taking it.”

    “I happen to be taking it. I happen to be taking it,” Trump then added.


    1) Do you believe him?
    2) Do you believe the resident should be taking a drug which has a number of problematic side effects for morbidly obese men of advanced age?

    For me

    1) No
    2) Yes
    Why wouldn't I believe him? And he's taking it with his doctor's supervision, so he'll be fine. Hydroxochloroquine has been used for decades and is perfectly safe if taken as prescribed.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  4. #14
    tWebber shunyadragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hillsborough, NC
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,475
    Amen (Given)
    1736
    Amen (Received)
    1035
    Quote Originally Posted by NorrinRadd View Post
    1) Yes, I believe him.

    2) If his doctors are ok with him taking it, I'm fine with him taking it.
    If his doctors prescribed ir for a purpose it is not approved I believe they violated the law and endangered Trump's life. They are silent at present.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

    go with the flow the river knows . . .

    Frank

    I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

  5. #15
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,166
    Amen (Given)
    2134
    Amen (Received)
    1684
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhitney View Post
    I guess you have not heard that there is political positioning that is prohibiting the good results of the chloroquine treatments to be heard. Again, I note that Trump has better information than even the FDA and CDC. You seemed to have failed to comprehend how corrupt people like Fauci, Birx and Bright are. They all are deeply committed to the financing of the pharmaceutical companies in order to get hundreds of billions of profits for a worldwide vaccine. If people are healed by inexpensive medicine like chloroquine, this has a devastating effect on the profit goals of the pharmaceuticals. Can you imagine why Big Pharma would do all they could do (via the media that is mostly funded by Big Pharma -- have you ever seen drug adds on TV, Youtube, and magazines?)?

    I know you have to be smarter than you are portraying yourself in this thread.
    Mike, you are deep into the conspiracy theory cult. Fauci, Birx and Bright are highly educated scientists and lifelong public servants. When you spout that kind of nonsense you are not thinking for yourself, you are simply mouthing the fake news that Trump, Fox News and social media sites are drilling into your non critical brain. Try honestly fact checking what you hear and read while you still have the ability to think for yourself. A mind is a terrible thing to waste!

  6. #16
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,166
    Amen (Given)
    2134
    Amen (Received)
    1684
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    So, why bother to post, Jim? You're not going to believe anything he says, and we all get that.
    The guy is a proven pathological liar, CP. Why would you or anyone else believe anything he says?.

  7. #17
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    61,927
    Amen (Given)
    13432
    Amen (Received)
    28174
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    The guy is a proven pathological liar, CP. Why would you or anyone else believe anything he says?.
    If he says concrete is hard, it's still hard regardless of your claim that he's a pathological liar, Jim.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  8. Amen RumTumTugger, DesertBerean amen'd this post.
  9. #18
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SoCal!!!
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,657
    Amen (Given)
    372
    Amen (Received)
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Mike, you are deep into the conspiracy theory cult. Fauci, Birx and Bright are highly educated scientists and lifelong public servants. When you spout that kind of nonsense you are not thinking for yourself, you are simply mouthing the fake news that Trump, Fox News and social media sites are drilling into your non critical brain. Try honestly fact checking what you hear and read while you still have the ability to think for yourself. A mind is a terrible thing to waste!
    You are wasting your mind on popular media. If you have half a mind, check out some of the evidence behind what I am discussing here. It is such a cop-out to disregard anything you consider as "conspiracy." The other term for this is debate -- the other perspective than what you have adopted. This leaves you with half truths.

    You are relying first on the presumed intellect of these three bureaucrats in order to dismiss the facts of their connections with Big Pharma. You rely on media programming to tell you that everything that is challenges Fauci's self-contradictory statements about coronavirus must be false. Why don't you go and check to see if what I have described to you is true? (You seem to have enough intellect to start sorting out what stuff has sufficient evidence to it.) I'm not doing this for my own benefit, except as much that we all benefit from skepticism toward the unscientific advise from Fauci, Birx and Bright. (There is so much evidence and so many doctors/scientists against what Fauci, Birx and Bright say and recommend.)

    You rely on your own intellect to esteem yourself so highly, but you fail to do the research that is needed at this time. I am surprised at the darkness you wallow in. That is why I have noted before that we are pretty much doomed to what is happening. I had hoped that people would check the facts (and the facts are important as we head into a worldwide depression due to political decisions against the economy.) However, if this does not wake people up, then we are solely in the hand of God for salvation.

    If you don't realize the truth of what I am sharing now, hopefully there will be some point where you can recognize that the warning signs were right in front of us.
    Last edited by mikewhitney; 05-18-2020 at 08:50 PM.

  10. #19
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,166
    Amen (Given)
    2134
    Amen (Received)
    1684
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    If he says concrete is hard, it's still hard regardless of your claim that he's a pathological liar, Jim.
    If Trump said concrete was hard, it probably hasn't dried yet.

  11. Amen DivineOb amen'd this post.
  12. #20
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    61,927
    Amen (Given)
    13432
    Amen (Received)
    28174
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    If Trump said concrete was hard, it probably hasn't dried yet.
    That's a pretty ignorant thing to say, but I can't say I'm the least bit surprised.
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

  13. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •