Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Planned Parenthood takes money intended for covid relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planned Parenthood takes money intended for covid relief

https://www.liveaction.org/news/gove...urn-80m-covid/

Last edited by rogue06; 05-20-2020, 05:44 PM. Reason: edited rather than quote -- original restored

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

That is the problem with all government funds. They are publicized to have one purpose but they are diverted to politicians and their friends.

Comment

All the while PP is contributing $45 million to pro-abortion candidates (i.e., Democrats)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        All the while PP is contributing $45 million to pro-abortion candidates (i.e., Democrats)
        Yeah. Why don't they use that money to pay their employees?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X