Thread: Ken Osmond (Eddie Haskell)

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Ken Osmond (Eddie Haskell)

Ken Osmond passed. He played the "kiss up, kick down" wise guy Eddie Haskell on the old "Leave it to Beaver" tv series. I thought he was a very talented comic actor for a young kid. But he got typecast and could never quite make it as an actor after "Beaver" ended. He ended up on the LAPD. The news stories said he died of 'respiratory issues'. Wonder if they were Covid-related.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim B. View Post
    Ken Osmond passed. He played the "kiss up, kick down" wise guy Eddie Haskell on the old "Leave it to Beaver" tv series. I thought he was a very talented comic actor for a young kid. But he got typecast and could never quite make it as an actor after "Beaver" ended. He ended up on the LAPD. The news stories said he died of 'respiratory issues'. Wonder if they were Covid-related.
    CNN: "No cause of death was given, though Lane said the actor had been in ill health for some time."

New York Times: "His son Eric said the cause was complications of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and peripheral arterial disease."

He died in his home in Los Angeles apparently surrounded by family.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman